ndprulx

Scan Date for November

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Just keep calling. It can be a bit frustrating but do realize that NVC has more workload at this time since Christmas and New Year is over so they are trying to catch up. Keep calling to check on your cases. I called like once every few days. But regarding arrangements, NVC does advise potential immigrants that they should not make prior arrangements. In your case, you'll just have to keep calling until you get an interview date and schedule your medical examination and vaccination immediately.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

A little different for me here, took me long time for NVC to review my case. And also time does matter for us... it's kind of my mistake that we had made several arrangements before the visa was granted so my family are now separated, and also my daughter had already quitted her school back in Hong Kong for couple of months already. That's why everyday counts for us, was thrilled when I got my CC on 12/30 and I thought we would get an interview date assigned soon in experience to the spreadsheet of Hong Kong embassy here which mostly takes a week. However it's 2 weeks from now I think they hate me because I called almost everyday.

Call them again, relax and breathe, and explain it to them calmly you position. :) I am more than sure that they will listen (because they have to).

Edited by lambertwei

Service Center :

California Service Center

Consulate :

Hong Kong, China

Marriage (if applicable):

2014-03-31

I-130 Sent :

2015-06-10

I-130 NOA1 :

2015-06-12

I-130 Approved :

Approved sometime before August 6, 2015. I never got the approval letter from them.

NVC Received :

"NVC Welcome Letter" dated August 6, 2015

Send AOS Package :

2015-11-08

Send IV Package:

2015-11-08

Case Completed at NVC:

2015-12-02

Interview Date:

2016-01-12

Interview Result:

APPROVED!!!

My case has been completed on Dec. 15, 2015 - I got my Interview Letter (P4) on Dec. 29, 2015 - Interview scheduled on Feb. 04, 2016 - Yet my case still at the NVC, they have not ship it over to the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem - I have called NVC several times and they kept saying case still at NVC and soon it will be shipped over.

Is there anyone who already have his interview scheduled still waiting for his case to be shipped over to the Embassy? They usually ship cases next day or so from the time they schedule an interview.

I appreciate any info or inputs

Timeline

My case has been completed on Dec. 15, 2015 - I got my Interview Letter (P4) on Dec. 29, 2015 - Interview scheduled on Feb. 04, 2016 - Yet my case still at the NVC, they have not ship it over to the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem - I have called NVC several times and they kept saying case still at NVC and soon it will be shipped over.

Is there anyone who already have his interview scheduled still waiting for his case to be shipped over to the Embassy? They usually ship cases next day or so from the time they schedule an interview.

Again, your case won't arrive at the consulate until it's near your interview date.

Hi may I know do you get your interview Letter by mail or email?

Timeline

Normally, the NVC will send the interview letter by email if they have the petitioner's and / or beneficiary's email on file. If the NVC does not have an email on file, they will send the interview letter to either the petitioner's address and / or the beneficiary's address. So I suggest that both the petitioner and beneficiary check on the mailbox and email inbox pretty much everyday or once every other day. It really depends. My interview letter arrived through email. Some cases have gotten the interview letter by mail. But pretty sure, the NVC will choose email over the regular mail if they have an email on file for the case (it can be the petitioner's email or the beneficiary's email).

Yes I got it through email. Let's hope you get yours very soon! it took mine around 2 weeks from CC date.

Edited by ammali

Yes I got by through email. Let's hope you get yours very soon! it took mine around 2 weeks from CC date.

Congratulations!

Ya hoping to get it in this week... I assumed it to be quicker than this as I saw the HK embassy assigned the interview date to other cases within a week. I think NVC really hates me as every of my procedure passes the usual timeline :(

Again, your case won't arrive at the consulate until it's near your interview date.

Thanks some128 - Its kinda worry me that a case took NVC long time to ship it to Embassy/Consulate - from what I read here, they usually send the case over the next day or so from the date you get interview letter emailed, but who knows, hoping for the best.

How long it took your case to be shipped to the embassy after your recieved the interview letter?

Thanks again.

Edited by ammali

Timeline

Thanks some128 - Its kinda worry me that a case took NVC long time to ship it to Embassy/Consulate - from what I read here, they usually send the case over the next day or so from the date you get interview letter emailed, but who knows, hoping for the best.

How long it took your case to be shipped to the embassy after your recieved the interview letter?

Thanks again.

My case didn't get shipped until it's near the interview date. My interview date was January 8th. It wasn't at the embassy until like one week before that. But the time could be different for everyone.

My case didn't get shipped until it's near the interview date. My interview date was January 8th. It wasn't at the embassy until like one week before that. But the time could be different for everyone.

Thanks some128, and congrats on your visa approval :)

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hello. I recently got my interview date for 3/22 and had some questions about the police clearance. I got a police clearance from the police department in the US but they only sent over a scanned copy of it. Would I need the original document signed with pen for the interview? Or would the scanned version that was sent via email that I printed out be sufficient. Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.