The Nature  Boy

High School Kid Body-Slams School Security Guard, Then Grounds-and-Pounds Him (Kids are Out of Control These Days)

64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There won't be national outrage because .... fill in the blank

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Ah the never ending "I told you so" of the ce&hst sub forum

Oddly we never get these kind of comments on the never ending posts that point out how racist everyone in America is or how racist the word picnic is.

But make a few posts that conter this view point, and all you here is agenda etc etc.

In fact DOJ stats refuting a reoccurring claim can get one banned. But of course no agenda there is it?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oddly we never get these kind of comments on the never ending posts that point out how racist everyone in America is or how racist the word picnic is.

But make a few posts that conter this view point, and all you here is agenda etc etc.

In fact DOJ stats refuting a reoccurring claim can get one banned. But of course no agenda there is it?

I'll make it a point to do a copy paste in Marv's next thread. Just to keep the world balanced.

do you believe that racism no longer exists? do you think that your particular race might have anything to do with your opinion?

if i'm reading you right you just commented on how unfair it is to be labelled as having an agenda when stating that (i assume) racism isn't a problem in america..

and you want to repeatedly post DOJ stats 'refuting a reoccuring claim", i'm a bit confused about what you're trying to prove regarding racism by posting racially broken down DOJ crime stats...

nothing changes here.

Edited by decocker

do you believe that racism no longer exists? do you think that your particular race might have anything to do with your opinion?

if i'm reading you right you just commented on how unfair it is to be labelled as having an agenda when stating that (i assume) racism isn't a problem in america..

and you want to repeatedly post DOJ stats 'refuting a reoccuring claim", i'm a bit confused about what you're trying to prove regarding racism by posting racially broken down DOJ crime stats...

nothing changes here.

Yes you are confused dear. I never said Racism does not exist today. I am just saying it goes both ways and that so much of what is posted here is not racism.Also so much of what is called an agenda is just refuting what is claimed by others.

For the record I have not repeatedly posted DOJ stats. I did it once and was suspended.

Yes you are confused dear. I never said Racism does not exist today. I am just saying it goes both ways and that so much of what is posted here is not racism.Also so much of what is called an agenda is just refuting what is claimed by others.

For the record I have not repeatedly posted DOJ stats. I did it once and was suspended.

then i don't understand what you're complaining about. what do you mean by, it goes both ways? everyone has an agenda, if we're using agenda to mean an opinion on a particular subject. imo, we're throwing the word agenda around right now for all the wrong reasons.every time someone on vj posts those stats, i ask the same question and no one ever answers me. me thinks it's because folks want to use those stats as evidence that black people are genetically predisposed to criminal behavior - which is racist. i'm confused because no one will ever tell me what they hope to accomplish or prove with posting those stats.

you say 'kids are out of control these days' and i see the opposite.. the overall majority of kids are practically brain dead with compliance. the difference that i personally see, with kids and disciplinary action today, is that schools are meshed ever so tightly with the justice system and jail time. for example, when we got caught smoking cigarettes on lunch break when i was in highschool, we'd get suspended for a day or so if anything. probably in school suspension. now, kids catch a charge (which translates to parents getting a court date and fine they have to pay...).

then i don't understand what you're complaining about. what do you mean by, it goes both ways? everyone has an agenda, if we're using agenda to mean an opinion on a particular subject. imo, we're throwing the word agenda around right now for all the wrong reasons.every time someone on vj posts those stats, i ask the same question and no one ever answers me. me thinks it's because folks want to use those stats as evidence that black people are genetically predisposed to criminal behavior - which is racist. i'm confused because no one will ever tell me what they hope to accomplish or prove with posting those stats.

you say 'kids are out of control these days' and i see the opposite.. the overall majority of kids are practically brain dead with compliance. the difference that i personally see, with kids and disciplinary action today, is that schools are meshed ever so tightly with the justice system and jail time. for example, when we got caught smoking cigarettes on lunch break when i was in highschool, we'd get suspended for a day or so if anything. probably in school suspension. now, kids catch a charge (which translates to parents getting a court date and fine they have to pay...).

Exactly

This was one of the subjects this morning on the talk radio station I listen to. They were saying how Halloween has become much safer for kids and there are far fewer incidents of violence and destruction on Halloween as when we were kids. Even the egging and tp'ing incidents are basically non-existent.

This was one of the subjects this morning on the talk radio station I listen to. They were saying how Halloween has become much safer for kids and there are far fewer incidents of violence and destruction on Halloween as when we were kids. Even the egging and tp'ing incidents are basically non-existent.

yep. also, more and more people aren't taking their kids door to door. they drive them to the houses of people they know or have trick or treating events.

still there's no shortage of fb spam warning parents of ecstasy/lsd being handed out as candy and of course razor blades, rat poison etcetc..which is pretty much all stranger danger..

yep. also, more and more people aren't taking their kids door to door. they drive them to the houses of people they know or have trick or treating events.

still there's no shortage of fb spam warning parents of ecstasy/lsd being handed out as candy and of course razor blades, rat poison etcetc..which is pretty much all stranger danger..

Yep. The only incident of a razor blade in a candy bar we had here, ended up being a hoax by an eleven year old girl who was craving some intention. There was a report of someone giving out cough syrup but I'm not sure how true it is.

We still had a steady flow of kids from 5pm til about 8:30pm, which is good cause I don't need any extra candy hanging around the house.

Yep. The only incident of a razor blade in a candy bar we had here, ended up being a hoax by an eleven year old girl who was craving some intention. There was a report of someone giving out cough syrup but I'm not sure how true it is.

We still had a steady flow of kids from 5pm til about 8:30pm, which is good cause I don't need any extra candy hanging around the house.

best thing about living on a rural main street is zero trick or treaters.

i can watch horror films uninterrupted as satan intended.