SweetJuls

September 2015 Filers

2,507 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No. We don't have the eligibility letter. I guess if they can't confirm they have your case either, then it just takes them time to get them in their system. Yours should have been at the consulate right before mine was. DHL tracking says it was delivered on the 30th. Hopefully we both will get the eligibility letter soon. Praying soon. This whole thing is frustrating. Some people say you don't need the letter and others say you do. Very confusing. The embassy told me it would be emailed so hopefully that comes soon.

I just don't understand why they update the status to ready if it's not ready.

Does your status on CEAC say ready?

Yes, it's showing as READY on CEAC. It was received in NVC on the 18th, was received in Manila on the 24th. I even called NVC to confirm and the consultant said it's already in Manila and I can already schedule an interview. It changed to READY on the 24th of November and last updated was 25th of November. My interview is set on the 24th of this month and I can't help but freak out. I'm also not from Manila. So, as much as possible I want to be done with everything in just one trip.

Was your fiance able to get inside the Embassy? Who informed her that she cannot be interviewed on that day?

April 13, 2016 – AOS, EAD & AP sent (Day 1)

April 15, 2016 – Received date on the NOA1 (Day 2)

April 22, 2016 – Received SMS & E-mail Notification (Day 9)

April 25, 2016 – Received Hard Copy of NOA1 (Day 12)

May 2, 2016 – Received Biometric Appointment (Day 19)

May 13, 2016 – Biometric Schedule (Day 30)

May 30, 2016 – Updated I-485 to “Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview” (Day 47)

June 29, 2016 - Submitted Service Request (Day 76)

July 13, 2016 - EAD & AP approved (Day 89)

Had our interview today at Montreal this morning and we were Approved. Will be posting the full review soon...This forum and website has been very helpful in my journey. I will like to thank everyone and wish good luck to everyone with their journey. ...

Had our interview today at Montreal this morning and we were Approved. Will be posting the full review soon...This forum and website has been very helpful in my journey. I will like to thank everyone and wish good luck to everyone with their journey. ...

Congrats!!! One step closer to your love! :)

"God has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, it's showing as READY on CEAC. It was received in NVC on the 18th, was received in Manila on the 24th. I even called NVC to confirm and the consultant said it's already in Manila and I can already schedule an interview. It changed to READY on the 24th of November and last updated was 25th of November. My interview is set on the 24th of this month and I can't help but freak out. I'm also not from Manila. So, as much as possible I want to be done with everything in just one trip.

Was your fiance able to get inside the Embassy? Who informed her that she cannot be interviewed on that day?

Yes. She got inside the embassy. She checked in and was waiting to be called for her interview. They called her up and told her she couldn't interview because her petition was not there. Not showing in their system.

I'm hoping she will call next week and it will be in the system and she can reschedule her interview. I looked last night and couldn't reschedule online.

Visa Journey K1 Visa (I'm the petitioner)

I-129f sent 9/15/2015

I-129f received 9/18/2015

E-Notification NOA1 9/22/15

Hard copy NOA1 9/28/15

E-Notification NOA2: 10/20/15

Hard Copy NOA2: 10/24/15

NVC Received: 11/4/15

MNL# Received: 11/5/15

Left NVC: 11/24/15

Embassy received: 11/27/15

Medical Appt: 12/2-3/15 (Medical complete and packet in hand 12/3/15)

Interview: 12/23/15

Interview Result: APPROVED!

VOH: 1/8/16

POE: 1/19/16 Dallas, TX.

Married: 2/19/16

You're interview schedule is on Dec 24? Wow, that's Christmas Eve! I hope the COs will have the Christmas vibe and go easy on your interview. When is your medical going to be?

My CEAC status said "In Transit" on Nov 13th, then changed to "Ready" on Dec 1st. My interview is on Dec 15th. So if in case there will be some USEM dramas, I will be able to update this forum.

My fiancé received the NVC letter stating our MNL case number and that it has been forwarded to USEM. He sent me that letter along with the NOAs and other legal and financial documents in the mail last week. That letter is needed at SLEC too, but if it's not available, they say the USEM interview schedule will do.

Good luck! :)

Edited by mcssae7883

Yes. She got inside the embassy. She checked in and was waiting to be called for her interview. They called her up and told her she couldn't interview because her petition was not there. Not showing in their system.

I'm hoping she will call next week and it will be in the system and she can reschedule her interview. I looked last night and couldn't reschedule online.

Hi Chuck, it said on the status tracker, "Please take the medical exam at St. Lukes Extension Clinic in Manila at least one week before your interview." -- do you think USEM rejecting your fiancée for interview has something to do with that? :'/

Timeline

Hi Chuck, it said on the status tracker, "Please take the medical exam at St. Lukes Extension Clinic in Manila at least one week before your interview." -- do you think USEM rejecting your fiancée for interview has something to do with that? :'/

No. I don't think so. That's not the reason they gave her.

I-129f sent 9/15/2015

Hard copy NOA1 9/28/15

Timeline

You're interview schedule is on Dec 24? Wow, that's Christmas Eve! I hope the COs will have the Christmas vibe and go easy on your interview. When is your medical going to be?

My CEAC status said "In Transit" on Nov 13th, then changed to "Ready" on Dec 1st. My interview is on Dec 15th. So if in case there will be some USEM dramas, I will be able to update this forum.

My fiancé received the NVC letter stating our MNL case number and that it has been forwarded to USEM. He sent me that letter along with the NOAs and other legal and financial documents in the mail last week. That letter is needed at SLEC too, but if it's not available, they say the USEM interview schedule will do.

Ooops. Sorry. My interview date is December 21. I haven't had my medical yet. I'm planning to do it on the 17th & 18th.

April 13, 2016 – AOS, EAD & AP sent (Day 1)

April 15, 2016 – Received date on the NOA1 (Day 2)

April 22, 2016 – Received SMS & E-mail Notification (Day 9)

April 25, 2016 – Received Hard Copy of NOA1 (Day 12)

May 2, 2016 – Received Biometric Appointment (Day 19)

May 13, 2016 – Biometric Schedule (Day 30)

May 30, 2016 – Updated I-485 to “Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview” (Day 47)

June 29, 2016 - Submitted Service Request (Day 76)

July 13, 2016 - EAD & AP approved (Day 89)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You were on of the first people on the forum, so Congrats!!!

Do you have a POE date in mind?

K1 Visa Journey

I-129F Sent: August 28, 2015

I-129F Received: August 31st, 2015

NOA1 E-Notification: September 4th, 2015

NOA1 Hard Copy: September 8th, 2015

NOA2 E-Notification: September 28th, 2015

NOA2 Hard Copy: October 2nd, 2015

NVC received: October 22nd, 2015

NVC case#: October 23rd, 2015

At Embassy: November 2nd, 2015

Packet 3: November 4th, 2015

Medical: November 5th, 2015

Interview: November 19th, 2015

Immigrant AP: November 19th, 2015

Non-immigrant READY: December 8th, 2015

Non-immigrant AP: December 10th, 2015 (for 1min)

ISSUED: December 10th, 2015

POE: December 12th, 2015

Timeline

One of my employers is sending an official record of my entire history including every paycheck that I have ever earned. I know that I don't need to have that much, but it certainly won't hurt for them to notice that I have been holding the job for a long time and have been making an adequate income for years now. My question is concerning the paper they send it on. They do not print it on a letterhead, but the stamp the pages with their official service center stamp. That should be okay right?

K1 Visa Process: (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

I-129F Packet Sent: 09/02/2015 (Sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox)

Delivery Confirmation: 09/04/2015

NOA1 Received (Electronic notice): 09/09/2015 (Sent to CSC)

NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 09/14/15

NOA2 Received: 10/01/2015

NVC Received: Unsure, guessing 10/19/2015 but could have easily been sooner. The NVC does not have that information for me.

NVC Case# Assigned:10/22/2015

NVC Sent to Consulate: 10/26/15

Packet Received: Unsure of date, sometime in November

Medical Exam Dates: 01/25/2016 and 01/26/2016

Interview: 01/28/2016

Visa Status: Approved!!!

Visa Received: 02/08/2016

CFO Seminar: 02/15/2016 (scheduled)

POE: Minneapolis, MN

Arrival at U.S. Immigration: 05/16/2016 (scheduled)

Adjustment of Status Process (L) (L)(L)(L)(L)

I-485, I-765, and I-131 Packets Mailed: 7/23/2016

Delivery Confirmation of all three: 7/29/2016

Adjustment of Status NOA: 8/4/2016

Biometrics Appointment for AOS: 8/26/2016

EAD NOA: 8/4/2016

Biometrics Appointment for EAD: 8/26/2016

EAD Approval Date: 10/12/2016

EAD Mailed Date: 10/27/2016

EAD Received Date: 10/29/2016

AP NOA: 8/4/2016

AP Approval Date: 10/12/2016

AP Mailed Date: 10/27/2016

AP Received Date: 10/29/2016

SuperSaiyanVisa, on 03 Dec 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

With hardship comes ease, with hardship comes ease. Keep the faith alive, this is obviously just a small delay it will be resolved. The embassy isn't doing their job right if they don't fustrate us first, it's like part of the process.

I couldn't have said it any better. Spot on! :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

mcssae7883, on 04 Dec 2015 - 5:46 PM, said:

The interview could not proceed because they did not have his case from NVC. Somewhere there was a misconnect and the data and release of the information that their case was ready was far ahead of actuality.

As far as SLEC is concerned was that Chuck/Rosa had made the visa interview appt. which to SLEC is all they need to know to move forward. Rosa showed the necessary paperwork so they allowed for the completion of the medical.

Just a BIG government snafu that C/R had to suffer unfortunately. Slight set back, but they are regrouping and moving forward.

Your quote from the Embassy Letter is so that you don't do it so far out that it affects the visa validity date. You see, and you may know this already so forgive me if I say this, the validity of the visa is only for six months. That date is tied to the medical. So if you do the medical 3 months before and it takes another month to do the interview and they are slow in issuing the passport with the visa you may have only weeks to be on US soil before expiration.

That's why it is so important that you don't schedule too far before the Embassy interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Erick and Marj, on 05 Dec 2015 - 12:54 AM, said:

One of my employers is sending an official record of my entire history including every paycheck that I have ever earned. I know that I don't need to have that much, but it certainly won't hurt for them to notice that I have been holding the job for a long time and have been making an adequate income for years now. My question is concerning the paper they send it on. They do not print it on a letterhead, but the stamp the pages with their official service center stamp. That should be okay right?

That's ok but, really, your entire paycheck stubs. Can I just say something and please, I am only trying to help. The CO has 5 min to make a decision on your case therefore by having your employment letter stating your work history with the company including your salary plus you submitting your IRS 1040, W2's and three current paystubs is more than enough to prove your employment. Trust me, they will have everything they will need to approve you. Please reconsider sending that much paperwork as I can guarantee they are not going to look at it, they will only look at what their requirements are.

Follow the Embassy Letter and you will be approved. That's why we say, get the Embassy Letter for the requirements.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Thanks for the info. Could you both please let me know when and if you receive the embassy letter before your interviews?

Thank you so much and good luck on medical and your interviews!! :)

I-129f sent 9/15/2015

Hard copy NOA1 9/28/15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.