Jump to content

Visa to see girlfriend, her dad sponsors (split)

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hello guys i'm bafana from algeria

i need help and some advices from you guys thank you

my girl friend send me an invitation with some other papers appoitement and and her dad gonna be like sponsor when i will be there and he made an insuarance number for me and her dad did everything for me and all the papers that i need

so i need help guys something guid me

thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

What help?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

**** post split from thread by other member- please always ask questions about your own case in your own thread *****

Your post is a bit confusing- your profile mentioned an EB visa, but you post in the tourist visa forum, but you mention her dad sponsoring, which is usually for immigrant visas. Assuming you want a tourist visa, there is very little your girlfriend or her dad can do. You need to prove ties to your home country, reasons you will return after a short visit, such as a good job, or enrollment in university for next year. It can also help if you have travelled abroad before- say, to Europe- and returned.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes sorry i know its a bit confusing cuz i dont know how to usa this website

all i want to say is

i will go just for visit

what the main processes that i need to do for visa visitor

yes i have been in ukraine and russia before

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.