roxannesl

ds 260

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello po,sana po matulongan nyo ko sa concern ko...last june 19 tinawagan ako ng embassy for my oath pra sa ds 260 ko,kasi nag expired sya last yr feb kc ako nag interview marami ko follow up documents na medyo na tagalan po,tpos june 19 ntawagan na ko for my oath after 30mins nila pag tawag tumawag ulit sila pra ihold ung sched ko dahil nga sa problem ng system nila hanggang ngaun kc wala pa sila tawag which is ok nman na ung system nila...medyo nkaka frustrate..tumatawag din ako sa call center nila pro puro lng sila mag hintay na lng daw ako ng tawag...eehh december mag expired nnman ung medical ko...almost mag 3mnths na ko kkhintay ng tawag nila...meron po ba d2 same ng problem ko...thank you po...god bless

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

English-only outside the regional forums, please. At minimum, at least provide an English translation so that everyone knows what's being said or asked.

Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Sorry my Tagalog sucks and my translator is sleeping.

What immigrant visa are you chasing?

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hello po,sana po matulongan nyo ko sa concern ko...last june 19 tinawagan ako ng embassy for my oath pra sa ds 260 ko,kasi nag expired sya last yr feb kc ako nag interview marami ko follow up documents na medyo na tagalan po,tpos june 19 ntawagan na ko for my oath after 30mins nila pag tawag tumawag ulit sila pra ihold ung sched ko dahil nga sa problem ng system nila hanggang ngaun kc wala pa sila tawag which is ok nman na ung system nila...medyo nkaka frustrate..tumatawag din ako sa call center nila pro puro lng sila mag hintay na lng daw ako ng tawag...eehh december mag expired nnman ung medical ko...almost mag 3mnths na ko kkhintay ng tawag nila...meron po ba d2 same ng problem ko...thank you po...god bless

Your better served if you can translate to English.

Also, :time: so we know what country, visa type etc.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Translation.. He/she is asking for help, she was called by the US embassy for her oath on ds260. It expired last year, she was interviewed in Feb but was asked to submit several documents and it took longer to get it. Last june 19 the embassy called telling her /him that they will hold the schedule of the oath due to system problems. Until now the embassy have not called again and their system are now ok. They tried calling but the embassy but she was told to wait for the call. She's been waiting for 3 mos now and her medical will expire in Dec, anyone here with the same situation?

Personally I cant help you. All the other guys can help for sure.

I hope i translated ok. :)

AOS/ AED/ AP:

(California Service Center, Chula Vista, San Diego, CA)

Filed: Aug 29

Receipt Date: Sept 2

NOA 1 Date: Sept 12 (received text/email)

NOA 1 copy rcvd: Sept 16

Biometrics Notice Date: Sept 17, received Sept 24

Biometrics Sched: Oct 5

Successful walk-in: Sept 26

Oct 13- Case ready to be scheduled for interview

EAD/AP approved - Nov. 1/2 / Received EAD/ AP Combo Card- Nov. 15

50days from NOA1/ 64 days from receipt date.

January 30-  USCIS Ap update, Interview sched on March 3, 2017

Jan 31 - received USCIS letter/ Notice for interview 

March 3- Interview, approved on the Spot

March 8 - received GC

Dec 2018 - To file ROC

My Blogs:

I-129F Petition Process

Medical Requirements

Medical Exam Experience

US Embassy Manila K1/K2 Interview Preparation Requirements and Instructions

Interview (K1 with 2 K2s)

CFO Guidance and Counseling (applicable to applicant from Philippines only)

My K1 Visa Journey

8 August 2015 - Sent I-129F Packet thru USPS

17 August 2015 - I -797C Notice date

20 August 2015 - Received printed copy of NOA1 dated Aug 17.

2 September 2015 - APPROVED! (14 working days from receipt date)

Dec. 21-22 - Medical DONE!

Jan 11, 2016 - Interview- APPROVED!

Jan 15 - Visa ISSUED!

Jan 21 - VISA ON HAND! (8 working days from interview)

March 21 - CFO / PDOS for K2s

June 1, 2016 - POE

July 18, 2016 - Married

I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days..

Timeline

thank you for the translation...sorry i thought i post it at the philippines forum..anyway my visa type is IW-1...its been too long to wait for their call i just need to take an oath...and i check my status at ustraveldocs when i opened the provide feedback its says 221g-communication unit...and i am thinking maybe i need to go to the embassy for my oath or i just need to wait for the call...maybe they wait for me or i am waiting for them...i dnt know...its really frustrating...the time is running and i dnt want to waste it to wait for nothing...

thank you for the translation...sorry i thought i post it at the philippines forum..anyway my visa type is IW-1...its been too long to wait for their call i just need to take an oath...and i check my status at ustraveldocs when i opened the provide feedback its says 221g-communication unit...and i am thinking maybe i need to go to the embassy for my oath or i just need to wait for the call...maybe they wait for me or i am waiting for them...i dnt know...its really frustrating...the time is running and i dnt want to waste it to wait for nothing...

You need to call USEM in Manila and determine where you are in reaching your visa. There seems to be a disconnect here and it's taking far to long.

Philippines: (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502, Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (Except on Philippine and US Holidays).

US: (214) 571-1600, during 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time), Visa Unit number.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

i already did and they telling me that i need to wait for the call...i have escalated to post too...even i email them they dnt have answer...thank you

i already did and they telling me that i need to wait for the call...i have escalated to post too...even i email them they dnt have answer...thank you

Go to this webpage and follow the directions and you'll be able to have a little better contact information and the possibility of getting an answer. From there you will also see your case and follow its progress.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

hi good day,i just want to know what is escalated to post?thank you and god bless..

It means the case is getting pushed to the front of the line so a set of eyeballs can look at it and make a decision. Usually, a case escalated to post has some time associated with it. Meaning the applicant maybe timing out because of age, or their case was inquired by a congress person or for some other reason. Hard to say what it is. Typically the person inquiring knows what is holding up their case and will know the reason for escalation. It could be at their request.

Why the question?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

i log in to my ustraveldocs/cgifederal when i open the provide feedback it says

reason: escalated to post

cooment: 221g-communication unit...

I suspect you are getting a 221(g) for additional clarification or additional documents. You should hear from them soon. You may want to register for myUSCIS as it will be easier to track your case.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

actually sir i just need to oath for my ds-260 last time they call me june 19 they are telling me that i need to go to embassy to oath and they send me email after 30mins they call again that i need to cancel because of the system and they will call me again for another sched..but until now still waiting for that call...thank you again and god bless...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.