VOL

Trumps leads grow in Polls

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even a feud with a prominent Fox News anchor cant bring Donald Trump down, according to several new polls.

Three online polls and a telephone survey put Trump at the top of the Republican field after Thursdays GOP presidential debate and his ensuing offensive against Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly.

Trump saw his popularity soar in a new Morning Consult survey, gaining 7 percentage points since a poll taken last week. This time around, he took 32 percent of the vote, while former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush netted just 11 percent.

Another poll, conducted by Reuters/Ipsos, showed similar results, with Trump leading the way at 24 percent. Bush took a nose dive, going from 17 percent to 12 percent.

Trump also topped an NBC News poll conducted by SurveyMonkey, in which 23 percent of those polled said theyd vote for him. Sen. Ted Cruz came in second, with 13 percent.

Trump is ahead in a phone poll, too. An Iowa survey conducted by Public Policy Polling has Trump in the lead with 19 percent, followed by Ben Carson and Scott Walker with 12 percent each.

Political consultant Katie Packer Gage said Trumps core supporters brush off controversy.

They will defend him no matter what, she said. They like that hes bombastic and says whatever he wants and wont be told what to do.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/11/trump-still-leading-polls-despite-megyn-kelly-feud/

This love for Trump by a select few here kinda reminds me of the twitter polls showing Romney beating Obama by a landslide. Something tells me the outcome will be the same as well.

This love for Trump by a select few here kinda reminds me of the twitter polls showing Romney beating Obama by a landslide. Something tells me the outcome will be the same as well.

But these same few would have loved Obama if he was a Republican and leading the polls.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

But these same few would have loved Obama if he was a Republican and leading the polls.

All that matters to most is the letter on the jacket.

The man is a joke.

Could you see Trump at a major summit like the "Great 8" calling the other world leaders names and slinging insults at their wives?

Good. I'm pro-Trump in the sense that I want to see him beat the pretense out of the rest of the GOP pack. This is your party, guys. Embrace it for what it is. Stop hiding behind platitudes and talking points. Look in the mirror, my fellow Republicans, and embrace the Donald.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You must have wood.

Yes

Trump is a modern day folk hero, He speaks what is on his mind, He lays it on the line, He bangs super models, He is a billionare, He has is own TV shows, He owns luxury liner jet.

He has shaken up the GOP and made them confront issues that both parties need to deal with.

He will eat Hillary alive.........

Yes

Trump is a modern day folk hero, He speaks what is on his mind, He lays it on the line, He bangs super models, He is a billionare, He has is own TV shows, He owns luxury liner jet.

He has shaken up the GOP and made them confront issues that both parties need to deal with.

He will eat Hillary alive.........in Texas

I finished that last sentence for ya.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

All that matters to most is the letter on the jacket.

Could you see Trump at a major summit like the "Great 8" calling the other world leaders names and slinging insults at their wives?

The American equivalent of Boris Yeltsin

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes

It's all self promotion.

Yes

That says a lot about you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

And he didn't remember most of it.

I have no idea if that's true.

I do know that if you're going to call him our Boris Yeltsin, you're also allowing for the possibility that he'll be elected President. Even if he doesn't remember most of it.