Make sure you're looking under immigrant and not non-immigrant

Filed I-129f petition---------------- 01.07.2015

Hardcopy NOA1 rec.----------------01.23.2015

K1 Visa Received---------------------10.09.2015

Married--------------------------------- 12.12.2015

Filed AOS/EAD-------------------------02.02.2016

AOS/EAD NOA1 rec.------------------02.08.2016

EAD Approved--------------------------04.11.2016

:reading:You can read more about my immigration journey on my blog as well as get tips and information about the process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got my case number! :joy:

So when I put my case number into CEAC it's coming up as "Your search did not return any data." What does this mean???

The same thing happened to me, it didn't turn up in the system until a few days after I got it.

4/21/2016 - Got green card! :) No immigration worries til 2018!

The same thing happened to me, it didn't turn up in the system until a few days after I got it.

Phew! Ok, good thing this isn't something new then. I told my fiance to just book the medical exam at least two to three weeks from now just to be sure everything got to the embassy alright.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We used lawyer to help our visa processing and the lawyer doing unprofesional work. Now we have to do it by our sefl. My fiancee submitted original documents (divorced paper, birth certificate) to lawyer as he requested. And now our case been ready. My fiancee tried to call lawyer he not answering even tried to email him also but no response. And i need to bring all the documents for my interview. What i questioning is all the documents we already submitted it will send back to lawyer or my fiance?

Phew! Ok, good thing this isn't something new then. I told my fiance to just book the medical exam at least two to three weeks from now just to be sure everything got to the embassy alright.

Same thing happened to me the day that I got my case number. I kept checking throughout the day and a few hours later it was updated, showing "At NVC".

Also, I had my medical Wednesday just gone. Everything went fine. Results should hopefully reach the Embassy on Monday. Just got my readiness form to send, probbalt Monday for that too. Then just the interview left :)

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

K-1: NOA1 to Visa Approval - 8 MONTHS, 19 DAYS

AOS: NOA1 to Green Card Approval - 3 MONTHS, 16 DAYS

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Citizenship:  - In Progress Estimated Completion Time: July 2020 (18 Months)

Same thing happened to me the day that I got my case number. I kept checking throughout the day and a few hours later it was updated, showing "At NVC".

Also, I had my medical Wednesday just gone. Everything went fine. Results should hopefully reach the Embassy on Monday. Just got my readiness form to send, probbalt Monday for that too. Then just the interview left :)

Thanks guys! Our CEAC is working now! And medical is booked! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Please let me ask a question. How do you know "NVC Received Case" ? Where we need to check this status ? Thanks

02-11-15 I-129F Sent

02-17-15 NOA1 Received

08-03-15 NOA2 Approved

08-07-15 NVC Received

08-17-15 Case # assigned

08-19-15 Embassy Received, Ready for Interview

08-28-15 Medicals scheduled

09-11-15 Interview scheduled + Visa Approved :dancing:

Please let me ask a question. How do you know "NVC Received Case" ? Where we need to check this status ? Thanks

You can call them. If they have it they'll let you know and if they've assigned a case number you can get that too :)

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

I've been reading through these posts and I was hoping a few questions I have could get answered from people in the know.

Our NOA 2 got to the NVC on the 4th August, so I believe it is know in processing there. Will my fiancé (the U.S. Citizen) get mail saying it has been forwarded to the embassy in London or would you recommend we give them a call to find out. We don't have a case number as of yet.

When we do get confirmed that it is on its way to the Embassy, and when we get our case number is it a good idea to go ahead and book the medical exam and complete the DS-160.

I'd really appreciate the help!

Good luck with everything!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You can call them. If they have it they'll let you know and if they've assigned a case number you can get that too :)

Thanks.

02-11-15 I-129F Sent

02-17-15 NOA1 Received

08-03-15 NOA2 Approved

08-07-15 NVC Received

08-17-15 Case # assigned

08-19-15 Embassy Received, Ready for Interview

08-28-15 Medicals scheduled

09-11-15 Interview scheduled + Visa Approved :dancing:

Hi guys,

I've been reading through these posts and I was hoping a few questions I have could get answered from people in the know.

Our NOA 2 got to the NVC on the 4th August, so I believe it is know in processing there. Will my fiancé (the U.S. Citizen) get mail saying it has been forwarded to the embassy in London or would you recommend we give them a call to find out. We don't have a case number as of yet.

When we do get confirmed that it is on its way to the Embassy, and when we get our case number is it a good idea to go ahead and book the medical exam and complete the DS-160.

I'd really appreciate the help!

Good luck with everything!!

They do send out a letter via snail mail but hardly anyone receives it. We haven't had one yet. Call NVC everyday once you know it's there, our case number was assigned the day after and then sent to London. Once you have your case number you can track it on CEAC, it'll change to "In Transit" when on the way to London then to "Ready" once it's there. As soon as I had my case number I booked my medical. Our case arrived in London the week before and I just had my medical. You can complete the ds160 whenever you like once it's there. They're supposed to send out a letter of instructions but I haven't received mine yet either even though they said it was sent on July 31st. Once you have all your documents and your medical done or booked you can send you readiness form :) Edited by racheal&david

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They do send out a letter via snail mail but hardly anyone receives it. We haven't had one yet. Call NVC everyday once you know it's there, our case number was assigned the day after and then sent to London. Once you have your case number you can track it on CEAC, it'll change to "In Transit" when on the way to London then to "Ready" once it's there. As soon as I had my case number I booked my medical. Our case arrived in London the week before and I just had my medical. You can complete the ds160 whenever you like once it's there. They're supposed to send out a letter of instructions but I haven't received mine yet either even though they said it was sent on July 31st. Once you have all your documents and your medical done or booked you can send you readiness form :)

Did you have you police certificates for the medical exam?

Did you have you police certificates for the medical exam?

Yes. You'll need your U.K. police certificate.

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.