Squamish

Igor's List

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Is anyone else noticing that Igor's List seems to be sporadically updating the dates at the TSC? Yesterday it showed the TSC working on December 27 and today it is December 23. My estimated Timeline dates are fluctuating almost daily as well and I don't seem to be moving up in the slots at the TSC.

I-129F Sent: January 20, 2015

I-129F Received: January 21, 2015

NOA1 Text & E-mail Received: January 23, 2015

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: January 31, 2015

NOA2 Message Received July 27, 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Yes I noticed also the same. I moved up in the slots 5 places

in about 5 weeks.

When I do the "USCIS Case Inquiry and Service Request" at

gives me always (for 262 days now )the following answer :

Your application or petition is currently within the posted

processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time.

Further information about recent processing times can be

viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

The estimate on my timeline gives me:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between

April 25, 2015 and May 17, 2015*. (SIGH)

Reading all the forum entry's it seems not to help to call them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow Albert! Your waiting time is excruciatingly long! I really don't understand the randomness of the TSC approvals. I mean I understand that each case is different and background checks take sometime but it really doesn't make sense when later NOA1 cases, as late as March, are getting approved and filers from October are still in the waiting game. I only wish USCIS was more transparent with it's processing time and approval procedure.

176 days for me today!

Would someone happen to know how accurate or within range these estimates for case adjudication really are? I grasp at any good news that I can get and seeing the movements the last few weeks makes me cautiously happy

-RMS

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I've been watching mine update sporadically for a month now. lol

I posted yesterday about how I actually entered one thousand receipt numbers directly before mine into the USCIS page to check case status. All k1s within those one thousand have all gone through to dept of state...well, except for a few RFEs. It's as if they just finished a box and mine is in the next one...or they just took a break when they got to my file. The thing is, they are also still working on applications from last fall still too so...

I also use immifairy to see what's getting done on a daily basis. It's personal preference but I find Igor's list a little hard on the eyes and a bit difficult to figure out, plus, there really isn't THAT much data entered...or accurately entered and updated quickly.

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.