11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I gave interveiw today with all answer acc to my knwledge at the end they took my passport bt gave my birth certificate and nikkah nama back at the end I asked interveiwer hw is my case he said ur case is gud kindly guide me .I m realy worried

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~duplicate posting removed~

~please do not multiple post of same topic~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think this is good news for you. In most consulates, they will keep your passport so they can put the visa inside. They then send you the passport in the mail the next week. When your file is complete, they can return to you original documents that have been accepted, such as your birth certificate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My status showing administrative processing kindly tell me what it means plzzzzzz

My status showing administrative processing kindly tell me what it means plzzzzzz

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

AP is normal for men from Pakistan and women occasionally get it to. Please visit the AP forum.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aslam O Alikum all I would like to share our interview 24th July 2015 that was really short i was with my [applicant] husband and our two babies American citizen. the CO asked my husband CO. hello Ok who is calling you hus. my wife CO. how long you been married hus . 2years CO. what you do for living here hus .gulf gym CO. what did you do in malaysia job hus . work ideo gram company as machine operator CO. show me your kids us passports showed after that he said your wife income is so low to sponsor you he gave us 221G white slip and he said your wife need to show us domicile which we brought bank account from US NEW YORK my husband asked him where is my passport he said we keeping your passport and we will put your visa in as soon as you get joint sponsor its depends on you how fast you get and never mind domicile since you have bank account in USA . we living together almost 3years and have 2 kids together he did not ask for any proof of relationship we brought tons of photos and documents. visa status showing AP... white slip shows visa is denied 221G does that mean do we need some kind waiver ? please help

2015-07-26 12.34.31.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.