#Gh79#

administrative processing

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I can't believe it is so hard to get a visa from Ghana. My husband and I did everything right from USCIS to NVC, got the medical exam and shots, the police statement.....EVERYTHING and they still denied him saying they were sending it back to USCIS for review based on the consular did not think our marriage was genuine! OMG! Do we need to have sex in front of them?

I hope you are on the phone with Senator to get them on this. Ghana folks need to rally and contact everybody.

Elmends this has nothing to do with proof as you can see everyone is getting denied. Having sex will do nothing to show them. Seems like its this particular CO that is just going after you all. Call your Senator now.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes, my husband said that it was a woman who denied him.

How can we make a class action complaint to the embassy in Ghana? Is it the personnel at the embassy or is it the Ghana government directing the consulars to deny

/

Timeline

I have contacted my senator and he sent me a form that I need to send back with a copy of the letter my husband received. I have also made an appointment with my local USCIS for next Thursday at 7:45 to discuss this. I have also emailed NVC and expressed my horror at what has happened. I am not sure who else I can call and yell at or to make mountains move. I am a school teacher and my funds are limited.

Timeline

I wish I knew, my husband had all the necessary documents and yet he wasn't granted a visa.

We have wasted so much money, something must be done

I am so sorry to here of your news. It is devastating. We were denied our K-1 in June 2015, we got married while I was there and now waiting for CR-1 to be processed.

The Embassy in Ghana has become one of the worst I have ever heard of. They deny because they think they can. It doesn't matter if you have a ton of evidence they say the same thing to everyone. I have my doubt.....I don't believe the relationship is real.....it's for immigration purposes....and the list goes on.

It makes me so angry our lives are on hold!! What is happening at that Embassy is crazy. I contacted my Senators office and so have many others. One denied couple had their Senator contact the Embassy and what they received was a letter stating their relationship was a "Scam" they have been together 4 years!!

It breaks my heart so many denials and it is just scary to have to deal with the Embassy again in the future.

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Timeline

I am so sorry to here of your news. It is devastating. We were denied our K-1 in June 2015, we got married while I was there and now waiting for CR-1 to be processed.

The Embassy in Ghana has become one of the worst I have ever heard of. They deny because they think they can. It doesn't matter if you have a ton of evidence they say the same thing to everyone. I have my doubt.....I don't believe the relationship is real.....it's for immigration purposes....and the list goes on.

It makes me so angry our lives are on hold!! What is happening at that Embassy is crazy. I contacted my Senators office and so have many others. One denied couple had their Senator contact the Embassy and what they received was a letter stating their relationship was a "Scam" they have been together 4 years!!

It breaks my heart so many denials and it is just scary to have to deal with the Embassy again in the future.

How can someone judge some peoples happiness stating ones marriage is a scam. That's so mean

Timeline

Yes, my husband said that it was a woman who denied him.

How can we make a class action complaint to the embassy in Ghana? Is it the personnel at the embassy or is it the Ghana government directing the consulars to deny

/

There is one particular CO with initial KM.. who has been denying ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I do not know about this Consulate, but with others it seems they pre sort applicants and certain Oficers get the simple ones and others the suspect ones.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I am having my friends write emails to the embassy. I don't know if it will help but I am going to do all in my power to get my husband here. I have also adopted an 8 year old boy who is now living with my husband and
I am worried about what will happen there also.

Timeline

We have been married almost 2 years. We got married November 2013. I have been to Ghana 2 times now. Our evidence was everything you could think of. We had all the documents that NVC requested, pictures of our wedding, our honeymoon, of trips we had taken while in Ghana, pictures of us with Michael his now 8 year old son, birth certificates, mortgage and bank statements 2 years tax returns where he is listed as a dependent with no SS of course. my itineraries from my trips, pictures of our home here in NC with all my pets,.....the list goes on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am having my friends write emails to the embassy. I don't know if it will help but I am going to do all in my power to get my husband here. I have also adopted an 8 year old boy who is now living with my husband and

I am worried about what will happen there also.

Adopted children is a very different route.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

U guys we must get the attention of our congressmen. Im jusr wondering is it stalling game not bring in the africans. But contact ur senator. Most on ap are still waiting from last July. So we nees to be proactive. Also was ur evidence neat and organize.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We have been married almost 2 years. We got married November 2013. I have been to Ghana 2 times now. Our evidence was everything you could think of. We had all the documents that NVC requested, pictures of our wedding, our honeymoon, of trips we had taken while in Ghana, pictures of us with Michael his now 8 year old son, birth certificates, mortgage and bank statements 2 years tax returns where he is listed as a dependent with no SS of course. my itineraries from my trips, pictures of our home here in NC with all my pets,.....the list goes on.

So elmends. They denied your sons Visa as well? Or were you petitioning him yet? And they allowed you to adopt there in Ghana? I know with immigration bringing him over after adoption is no small task.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.