Deejunx

What does "P3U Agent for WWRO" means?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys

i got an email from the NVC on June 8th 2015 with the subject: Our case # (P3U AGENT FOR WWRO)

Inside the letter, it says "P3U (Agent)" next to the barcode next to my wife's name and US address.

I've dugged through and couldn't find anything relating to this? Does anyone know what this means? Please help!

Thanks

btw as a side note, on June 8th NVC notified us that they have received our Civil and Financial documents despite the attached letter was dated June 2nd.

post-178023-0-07596000-1435214083_thumb.png

Edited by Deejunx

Dec-2013: Got married

USCIS

18-Sep-2014: Sent I-130 to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

23-Sep-2014: Received NOA1 - routed to Nebraska SC

09-Mar-2015: Received RFE (Marriage Cert)

16-Mar-2015: Sent RFE to NSC

17-Mar-2015: NSC Received Docs for RFE

24-Mar-2015: Received NOA2 - Online notification

31-Mar-2015: Received NOA2 - by mail

06-Apr-2015: NVC Received case from USCIS

NVC

15-Apr-2015: Got assigned NVC Case #, IIN #

20-Apr-2015: Submitted DS-261

21-Apr-2015: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill

22-Apr-2015: Paid AOS Bill

24-Apr-2015: AOS Payment processed

29-Apr-2015: NVC updated our account that the petitioner is the agent

06-May-2015: Received IV Fee Invoice

21-May-2015: Sent IV Fee via mail with a cashier's check (Online payment was down)

27-May-2015: Sent Civil & Financial documents to NVC

01-Jun-2015: NVC Cashed the check

08-Jun-2015: NVC Received the documents sent on 5/27

09-Oct-2015: Received RFE for Police Certificate, but n/a for Indonesia. Put on Supervisor's list

17-Nov-2015: Case Complete at NVC

US Embassy

16-Dec-2015: Medical Checkup, ready in 3 days

06-Jan-2016: Interview Date - Approved!

13-Jan-2016: Passport & Visa in hand

xx-xxx-2016: POE (TBD)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hey guys

i got an email from the NVC on June 8th 2015 with the subject: Our case # (P3U AGENT FOR WWRO)

Inside the letter, it says "P3U (Agent)" next to the barcode next to my wife's name and US address.

I've dugged through and couldn't find anything relating to this? Does anyone know what this means? Please help!

Thanks

btw as a side note, on June 8th NVC notified us that they have received our Civil and Financial documents despite the attached letter was dated June 2nd.

On june 2nd, NVC got your IV fee. On June 8th they sent you the email notifying that they received your IV fee bill without any problem. Now you have to complete DS-260 form. If you have already sent your AOS and civil documents then dont worry. If you didn't then, send those documents now.

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.