Inday Amerikana

June 2015 Interview Approved USEM, did you get your visa?

287 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you get your visa yet? Please update.

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

There's still a delay. Anyone with an interview after June 9th for a visa (not passport) and some even from before June 9th are going to have a delay in receiving their visa. We had our interview this past Monday. They then started canceling some interviews from this week and next, probably to prevent more backlog. There's a backlog in visas to be printed once the issue is fixed. DOS is hoping to have it running sometime this week. Until then, no one will be getting visas (unless they're expedited, which some are!)

K-1 Visa

♥ 10/2/14- I-129F form sent
♥ 10/3/14- USCIS received I-129F
♥ 10/7/14- NOA1
4/24/15- NOA2 [6.5 months; 199 days]
♥ 5/11/15- NVC received & case number assigned
5/13/15- NVC left
5/14/15- Consulate received & ready for interview
6/15/15- Interview- APPROVED!!

7/10/15- Visa in hand

7/11/15- POE

7/14/15- Marriage (Civil)

AOS

7/20/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent together

7/23/15- NOA1 for all 3

8/17/15- Biometrics

8/31/15- Expedited AP document (all in one day)

9/22/15- EAD NOA2

9/30/15- Received EAD/AP combo card

11/20/15- AOS NOA2 (no interview)

11/25/15- Green card received! Woohoo!!!

"Can my fiance(e) visit on VWP while awaiting K-1 visa?"
Check out our recent experience coming through JFK on VWP here!

*Fellow Ecuamerican couples: All info you need to know--

Concise post NOA-2 steps, advice, & consulate info here!*

al6ryq.png

Allie & Santy

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

my wife's interview is June 29th... anyone with an interview in the last couple weeks get their visa or been told to expect a delay?

My son's interview will be on June 29 too and I'm praying that they would be able to fix the problem they are having now, before that date.I have read that people who had interviews after the 9th are being told to expect delays. I'm crossing my fingers.

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Timeline

June 4 interview, got my passport june 10.

Luckyyyy you! ??? Congrats!

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Timeline

my wife's interview is June 29th... anyone with an interview in the last couple weeks get their visa or been told to expect a delay?

My mom's interview last June 11, got 221g for NBI aka corrections, they received docs last June 15. Still in AP as of now. Praying! ?? Good luck on your wife's upcoming interview.

There's still a delay. Anyone with an interview after June 9th for a visa (not passport) and some even from before June 9th are going to have a delay in receiving their visa. We had our interview this past Monday. They then started canceling some interviews from this week and next, probably to prevent more backlog. There's a backlog in visas to be printed once the issue is fixed. DOS is hoping to have it running sometime this week. Until then, no one will be getting visas (unless they're expedited, which some are!)

Praying will get ours soon. ??????

--------

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My prayers go out to all of you.

But, I have been watching this closely, in the news, embassy's, and other sources.

I do not, see any visas printed before at least July. And such a back log, how long will it take.

The USCIS data base was "hacked".,., (there is a suspect) but these data bases that are so big, they occupy a huge building, just "do not go down" I heard the original news cast.

It said, "the US Immigration and Home Land Security have had there data bases "hacked" by a foreign country, and visas and passports will have significant delays.!

My best friend has had his fiance in AP since May 29.,.,..so agonizing.,.., when will USCIS get someone to be over it, that can run it smoothly, and protect our information.,.,.,.,WHEN?

Not what I've heard...they tried to alleviate some issues by upgrading the oracle database without testing it first and it took a #######. Upgrading from server 2003 to server 2008 and oracle 11d or g...sucks cuz we were able to get expedited interview so now wife will interview on the 29th just to wait some more. If only I didn't get the damn checklist on the AOS back in april, she would probably be here by now :(

Not what I've heard...they tried to alleviate some issues by upgrading the oracle database without testing it first and it took a #######. Upgrading from server 2003 to server 2008 and oracle 11d or g...sucks cuz we were able to get expedited interview so now wife will interview on the 29th just to wait some more. If only I didn't get the damn checklist on the AOS back in april, she would probably be here by now :(

I worked at USCIS about 5 years ago and it seems that other than the ICE branch, it's treated as the red headed step child of govt agencies. ICE, everything is top of the line and if there's an issue its fixed 5 minutes ago. Uscis, NVC, there's not much urgency

Interview on June 10th and approved, still no visa. Iam getting worried because since it is tied to the medical date and she had to do the sputum that delayed us a couple months it expires on july 21. Anyone know whats steps need to be done if it expires and shes not out of the country yet?

Interview on June 10th and approved, still no visa. Iam getting worried because since it is tied to the medical date and she had to do the sputum that delayed us a couple months it expires on july 21. Anyone know whats steps need to be done if it expires and shes not out of the country yet?

There are no steps posted for your situation. Keep waiting till you get close to the date and if your visa has not been issued call the Embassy then and explain your situation. I'm sure you will not be the only one. Stay connected to the Embassy's FB page as they seem to update that along with their website.

Here is some up to date information http://manila.usembassy.gov/nonimmigrant-visa.html

http://tinyurl.com/p8gkggp

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

I guess all we can do now are pray and wait. ??

I worked at USCIS about 5 years ago and it seems that other than the ICE branch, it's treated as the red headed step child of govt agencies. ICE, everything is top of the line and if there's an issue its fixed 5 minutes ago. Uscis, NVC, there's not much urgency

????????

--------

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview last June 10, 2015 and my visa was approved but still no update as of the moment. by the way is it normal for the status to be in Administrative processing in CEAC even though the immigration officer said it was approved and no form or whatsoever issued? thanks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

same situation with my father.. interview last May 12, until now no visa yet :(

medical expire july 27...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.