Inday Amerikana

June 2015 Interview Approved USEM, did you get your visa?

287 posts in this topic

Mine just changed issued today from AP. Praying to have our visas soonest.?

Hi did you call the Embassy? Just got a call from the embassy telling me they are stamping my visa in my passport now, explaining me that the date of visa validity is on Jan 2016 .but told me to leave Phils. before Aug. 22 the expiration of my medical. No updates of passport yet.

Edited by mystique rose

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

June 9 interview until now it is still on AP on ceac last update was june 29. WE tried calling since those who got interviewed later ( last week of june almost all i knew from a group in fb had their visa sent to them already.. So sad, i guess ours was put under all of those who recently got interviewed and our files are at the bottom already not on top.. :( husband is getting frustrated as well,

June 9 interview until now it is still on AP on ceac last update was june 29. WE tried calling since those who got interviewed later ( last week of june almost all i knew from a group in fb had their visa sent to them already.. So sad, i guess ours was put under all of those who recently got interviewed and our files are at the bottom already not on top.. :( husband is getting frustrated as well,

Same here. Lets not lose hope. :) God is good!

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi did you call the Embassy? Just got a call from the embassy telling me they are stamping my visa in my passport now, explaining me that the date of visa validity is on Jan 2016 .but told me to leave Phils. before Aug. 22 the expiration of my medical. No updates of passport yet.

Just called also. The agent told me that 2go just picked up my visa from the embassy. She told me it was picked up around 9am earlier. Hopefully ill have it later today or tom morning for pick up.:) congrats to you!?

Same here. Lets not lose hope. :) God is good!

i have a feeling that our visa will be issued very soon :)

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

June 23- Interview (under 221g *need itr 1040 2014) Ready

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

June 26- updated status still AP

June 29- Document Received in USEM

June 30- updated status still AP

July 1- updated status- AP

July 16- ceac updated still AP

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Visa Issued- 7 / 31 / 2015 :dancing: :dance: :dancing: :dance:

Visa in hand- 8 /06 / 2015 :dance: :dancing: :dance::dancing:

POE- San Francisco 8/17/2015

i hope so too.. I hope our visa/passport is included to those they picked up today.. :( i already cancelled trips im supposed to do since they said if i will get my passport so i can leave the country for somewhere, it will make it longer for me to get the visa.

just have faith ishiza17.. :)

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks forever-infinity ;) well at least i know im not just the one whos waiting for too long.

Praying we'll get our visa soon. Just called and said its still on process. Wondering how long it will take them to check nbi corrections. Its been almost a month. ?

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

i emailed them this morning asking if they really received my additional document and i asked also about my case. i know our visa will be issued very soon.. God is Good and i know he will grant our prayers.. just have faith in him..

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Timeline

i emailed them this morning asking if they really received my additional document and i asked also about my case. i know our visa will be issued very soon.. God is Good and i know he will grant our prayers.. just have faith in him..

Praying for everyone of us her.? God is always perfect with His timings. Lets keep the faith and pray more harder. Everything happens for a reason and I always believe that its all worth the wait. Be blessed everyone! Our struggles will all soon to be changed into joys.?

forever-infinity which email address did you use to inquire? thanks. Praying the same too.

support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Just called also. The agent told me that 2go just picked up my visa from the embassy. She told me it was picked up around 9am earlier. Hopefully ill have it later today or tom morning for pick up.:) congrats to you!?

do you have any updates in traveldocs, or track your passport? mine still the same status in ceac updated

today. but no email or text from 2go. to everyone. Yes ,Prayers and faith in God, will less our worries.

Timeline

do you have any updates in traveldocs, or track your passport? mine still the same status in ceac updated

today. but no email or text from 2go. to everyone. Yes ,Prayers and faith in God, will less our worries.

Passport is ready for pick up. They texted me around 4pm. Will pick up the visa later then proceed to cfo for the seminar.:) thank You Lord!

Btw, may ceac status was changed to issued last july 1. And for visa/passport status its in transit, i did the email thing and its for accurate.:) keep the faith i believe youll have it soon. Will pray for you and everyone else.?

Edited by pinedo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.