15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone i Had interview March 16 then The Co gave me back My passport and 221g AP after 79 day ,Got Call , to come at 2pm June 2nd ,They ask same questions and also another new questions ,The Interview went fine but The lady told me we will call you in one week and ask me to tell my wife dont contact them during this week ,i gave her my passport as i live far From casaBlanca and also she asked if i have any chat i give her my Text msg message the last 2 months.& she told me have good day .she is was nice . Now its over 12 days no call no update still said AP In Ceac .My question its what is going ,why had second interview ,why they did not call me after one week as they told me ???

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

Ty for the Reply its good signs too and also good signs she kept my Passport beside the Interview went smoothly ,and was not asked weird question and of course was with Us citizen not Moroccan.The only excuse i gave them not contacting me after one week as they said is due to The system is down and cant issue in Visa right now.i hoep its the only reason .

event.png

Timeline

That what i'm telling to my self to calm down and relaxe coz i'm so stressed right now.I have been in this process over 4 years .and guess what even the Co in My 1st interview was surprised and told me why you wait so long be with my wife ( its over 2 yrs and 5 months since your marriage ) i said ehh !!!!!!

The things is he knew its very long process for me and even with that they cant do anything help couple be together and let them live their life as they want :cry:

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My spouse works in an embassy and yes all their systems aren't working properly.

Marriage

06/20/2010: Met Online

09/05/2012: Marriage in Pretoria, South Africa

I-130

03/24/2013: Package I-130 was sent to Chicago Lockbox
04/01/2013: NOA1 Hard Copy
07/26/2013: Infopass
07/30/2013: RFE Received
08/05/2013: RFE Sent
05/01/2014: NOA2 Hard Copy

The process took almost 14 months (well ... that really sucks)

AOS

05/05/2014: Package I-485, I-765 and I-131 Sent
05/16/2014: NOA1 Hard Copy( I-765, I-485 )

05/28/2014: Biometric Appointment ( 15 days earlier than scheduled )

06/04/2014: RFE ( Sponsor's Proof of Employment )

06/06/2014: RFE Sent

07/30/2014: EAD/AP Received

09/23/2014: Interview

10/03/2014: Case Approved
10/09/2014: GC Received (10 YRS)

N-400

Qualified by 319b

05/02/2015: Fingerprints in the US embassy

05/04/2015: N-400 sent

05/19/2015: Cash checked

05/21/2015: NOA1

06/08/2015: In-Line for an Interview

07/21/2015: Interview

07/21/2015: Oath Ceremony ... I'm a U.S. Citizen

Timeline

My spouse works in an embassy and yes all their systems aren't working properly.

.Like They say " No News Good News" and if i did not get call only Because they wait for the system be fixed then then call me for Visa lets a once be positif lol

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Goodness, I hope it gets sorted quickly, it's been a long haul for you. Inshallah it will soon be over and you can make travel plans. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

2 options to glean status:

1. Check ceac online

2. Call nvc, punch option 3, talk with human.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

2 options to glean status:

1. Check ceac online

2. Call nvc, punch option 3, talk with human.

Ty for the reply we did the three options . i check Ceac every hour ,we canotacted NVC they gave us Us consulate phone number in Morocco which already have it. we did also call them every tuesday and Thursday as they mentioned in Their site as its the onyl time they can respond us but no chance no one answer .One week as they told me in Second interview become 3 weeks now ,still AP and stil no Call :clock:

event.png

Timeline

Goodness, I hope it gets sorted quickly, it's been a long haul for you. Inshallah it will soon be over and you can make travel plans. :)

Ty for the reply ,i hope with all my heart Inshaa Allah evrything will be fine for us me and my wife to be together 5 years far from each other is real torture :cry:

event.png

Timeline

na,

when calling NVC, punching option 3 -

you ask the human for and about casefile status -

1. what prior date did it change,

2. what's been done since that date,

3. what can they see in any consular casefile notes (sometimes this isn't viewable or given over, but it's useful to ask)

4. what is the next step that the IV Unit is waiting on

I get some sense that ya just called to call, not ask pointed questions. The staff at 'option 3' can see things, mostly what the IV Staff at the IV Unit can see. Mostly.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

na,

when calling NVC, punching option 3 -

you ask the human for and about casefile status -

1. what prior date did it change,

2. what's been done since that date,

3. what can they see in any consular casefile notes (sometimes this isn't viewable or given over, but it's useful to ask)

4. what is the next step that the IV Unit is waiting on

I get some sense that ya just called to call, not ask pointed questions. The staff at 'option 3' can see things, mostly what the IV Staff at the IV Unit can see. Mostly.

Ty for the reply ,we always try to call DOS but never we ahd chance to talk to someone .what is Thier phone Number Please

event.png

Timeline

your uscitizen petitioner should know the number for NVC, ask him/her about it and to make the call.

Apologies, I smell some red flag..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.