lala64

I134... Affidavit

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Should I add work bonuses in my annual pay on I134.. I make 10-15 K bonus per year. where do I put that. It shows in my taxes as total income but is not apart of my base pay

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I did not put any of my extra income on the I-134 as my wages alone were sufficient. As long as your wages meet the guidelines, I don't think its really necessary. But if you want to add it into your wages, go ahead.

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Agree. I didn't use bonuses because I didn't need to. And I'm 99.99% sure if you get 10-15k in bonuses each year that you also don't need it to meet the minimum requirement. I just used my base salary.

Timeline

Agree. I didn't use bonuses because I didn't need to. And I'm 99.99% sure if you get 10-15k in bonuses each year that you also don't need it to meet the minimum requirement. I just used my base salary.

I understand that but I also had 3 other people living with me last year who I claimed as dependents because they were. but my son and his children have moved out so I no longer claim them. but it would show as 4 which means it would be a total of 6 persons if they look at my last years taxes. I also got a raise this year so which annual income to I put the one from this year or last as the numbers don't match but they will see the increase with my paystubs and letter from employer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Do you not meet the income requirement for 6 people? I'm not even sure that you need to meet it for 6 people since three people moved out and are not your dependent anymore. Can anyone clarify on this issue?

Timeline

Do you not meet the income requirement for 6 people? I'm not even sure that you need to meet it for 6 people since three people moved out and are not your dependent anymore. Can anyone clarify on this issue?

Yes I meet the requirements for 6 people at 125 percent. the clarification is on my paystubs of how many I claim this year which is 1 for 2015 for myself and with 2 extra will be 3. I am just concerned that my numbers are all over the place. if they go by last years income I still meet the requirements for 6 people because my bonuses are calculated in on my w2 and paystubs:) just wanted to be clear on what to put. this years income or last years, base and bonus or just base. My base pay would be a little short for 6 but with bonuses which are reflected on my pay stubs I will be way over.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you don't have 6 people in your household now then you do not need to meet the financial requirement for 6 people. You fill out the I-134 listing current dependents.

I put my most current income.

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

If you don't have 6 people in your household now then you do not need to meet the financial requirement for 6 people. You fill out the I-134 listing current dependents.

OK THANK YOU

Timeline

The last time I saw this topic discussed on here, the verdict was if you claimed them on last years tax return then you had to count them in your household size. I don't know if that's correct or not but, it's what I went with. I would think if it's included on your w2s with your income you should count it and be covered for 6, just in case. Just my opinion.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not true, I claim 4 on my W-2's and i have no dependents. It is current household, who are you calling dependents now. Bonuses are not necessary to claim. Your employer letter will also support your income verification.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.