4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear VJ members please advised me what should i do my case is been over 5 months and i called and inquiry about my case on USCIS and they opened case inquiry however i got below response on my USCIS profile however i have not got any email or regular mail about inquiry as they mention below that you have replied on my inquiry but i have not got any thing please advise what should i do

Case History
06/12/2015

On June 12, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number T1DXXXXXXXXXVSC, was completed.
06/12/2015

On June 12, 2015, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number T1DXXXXXXXXXXVSC.
06/12/2015

On June 12, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number T1DXXXXXXXXXVSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

12/24/2014
We received your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It sounds like they sent you a letter on June 12th, so you should get it sometime next week.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Multiple calls and online queries to USCIS did no good in my case. After 11 months, I got an InfoPass appointment and a very sweet, interested and caring USCIS employee in Houston instantly found the problem and personally corrected it and sent my approved I-130 to the NVC.

I found the NVC phone representatives much more personable and professional than the USCIS phone reps, but you need to ask all the right questions. They don't volunteer information if you don't specifically ask. Write down your questions in advance before you call. It does take many, many tries to get through to the NVC, but keep trying. Once you get through, an hour wait listening to their recording isn't unusual so get comfortable.

Our case is now with the U.S. embassy in Tunis. My spouse has now taken over the telephone duties and calls them every couple days.

I wish you good luck and recommend an InfoPass appointment. It seems face to face with USCIS is best. And after that, call frequently. Be pleasant at all times, but be the squeaking wheel and get the grease!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.