New User 1000

Refused at US Consulate in Montreal

357 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Or you can use "Montreal, IV" <Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov>

you have to put your case number in the topic line. they are quite quick to respond, but responses are dry and dont give much hope.

it seems like we have similar timelines, the updates on the case are usually due to email correspondence,and they tell everyone to allow 8 weeks of processing since the last document received...

Timeline

you have to put your case number in the topic line. they are quite quick to respond, but responses are dry and dont give much hope.

it seems like we have similar timelines, the updates on the case are usually due to email correspondence,and they tell everyone to allow 8 weeks of processing since the last document received...

Thanks Stellabasset

I emailed them and got a reply in like 5-minutes, but it appears like the standard reply.

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email!

Please note your documents were received on July 8th, 2015 and have been forwarded for review. We ask that applicants allow for 8 weeks of processing time from the day we receive the documents at post.

Best regards",

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I notice that if I fill out the form, and email my issue from there, they are pretty quick to respond. But when I just email them directly or reply, I get an automated message with 3 business day #######. And respond back in 3-4 business days.

Timeline

I notice that if I fill out the form, and email my issue from there, they are pretty quick to respond. But when I just email them directly or reply, I get an automated message with 3 business day #######. And respond back in 3-4 business days.

Thanks fellaamazing;

The status changed to Ready today, but I already had my interview. Hope the below does not mean another interview in Montreal???

Ready
Your case is ready for you to schedule an interview at the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal. If you have already scheduled an interview appointment, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the Consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.htm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks fellaamazing;

The status changed to Ready today, but I already had my interview. Hope the below does not mean another interview in Montreal???

Ready
Your case is ready for you to schedule an interview at the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal. If you have already scheduled an interview appointment, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the Consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.htm

Don't worry about the text below. It's not customized. That "Ready" is all that matter.

Timeline

What email address do you send to inquire about information?

Hi All

In one day my status went from READY as indicated in previous comments to ISSUED as of today.

It seemed to go from Ready to Issued in a few hours. I'm not crossing my fingers just yet....

Edited by DSH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.