Urvashi

Texas Service Center January Filers

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello fellow TSC strugglers! Has any of the January filers at Texas Service center heard anything? I am really losing hope here. Need help! :(

30-Dec-2014: Married

19-Jan-2015: I-130 Sent

21-Jan-2015: NOA

16-Jul-2015: NOA 2 (No RFE's! Yayy)

15-Jul-2015: Case sent to NVC

22-Jul-2015: Case received by NVC

5-Aug-2015: Case # and IIN assigned

6-Aug-2015: Filled and submitted DS-261

7-Aug-2015: AOS fee invoiced and paid(Status: In Process)

10-Aug-2015: AOS fees changed to PAID

10-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages sent

12-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages received(SCAN DATE)

13-Aug-2015: DS-261 reviewed over the phone

14-Aug-2015: IV fee invoice received

15-Aug-2015: IV fee paid(Status: In Process)

19-Aug-2015: IV fee status changed to PAID

19-Aug-2015: DS-260 completed

21st-Sept-2015: Put on supervisor review :(

03-Nov-2015: Case Complete!!

14-Dec-2015: Interview Day!!!

I am a January filer too no news yet and Im not really expecting anything until July or August even though I have see a few receipt numbers close to mine approved already there is no way to know if they were Philipines expedites or just random lucky people.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It's too early to give up hope though I think we all feel the same.

The last time I had a my file "touched" was February 4th which was also the day the money order was cashed so i am thinking it's related.

I'm having surgery next month to find out if this tumor I have is cancer or not (biopsy looked suspicious but inconclusive). I really want my fiance here but we had spent weeks together in December-January then met up in another country in March so he could meet my father. This was before all this health news. We can't really afford to see each other and then wait for the visa to go through and spend money on tickets again. Praying for some kind of miracle.

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I am a January filer. My finance is here for one month so that is helping us cope with the backlog at TSC. It breaks my heart to see those that have just filed sent to the CSC

and have already received their approvals! How can this be fair or right? I am happy for them but sad for those of us that are waiting. Oh please let it be soon for those of us that are patiently waiting and doing everything legal and right.

I-129F Sent: January 20, 2015

I-129F Received: January 21, 2015

NOA1 Text & E-mail Received: January 23, 2015

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: January 31, 2015

NOA2 Message Received July 27, 2015

Timeline

I am a January filer. My finance is here for one month so that is helping us cope with the backlog at TSC. It breaks my heart to see those that have just filed sent to the CSC

and have already received their approvals! How can this be fair or right? I am happy for them but sad for those of us that are waiting. Oh please let it be soon for those of us that are patiently waiting and doing everything legal and right.

Amen!

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I'm a January filer as well! My fiancee and I really wanted to get married in November since I have always dreamed of a Fall wedding but I doubt that is going to happen. I really wish that they would have sent some cases to CSC instead of leaving us at TSC.. I only wish I would have applied two months later than I did.. :(

November 22, 2014 (F) - Got Engaged in Central Park

January 22, 2015- Giuseppe returned to Italy
January 23, 2015- Sent out 129F
January 29, 2015- NOA 1 Text Message Received.
June 10, 2015 - NOA2 - Our Case was Approved!!!!
Going back to Italy to visit my love (L) - June 28, 2015
Engagement Party/ Bridal Shower in Italy - July 13, 2015

September 8, 2015 - Interview in Naples - APPROVED!

March 17, 2016 - Our Wedding!!

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

vtOaI2.jpg

Timeline

I'm a January filer as well! My fiancee and I really wanted to get married in November since I have always dreamed of a Fall wedding but I doubt that is going to happen. I really wish that they would have sent some cases to CSC instead of leaving us at TSC.. I only wish I would have applied two months later than I did.. :(

Isn't it terrible they couldn't transfer some over first?

What month gets the most filers? I'm just curious. Is it February because of Valentine's Day? What pushed them over the edge that they decided to start sending them all to CSC?

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

It is terrible! I don't understand how it made sense to them to just send all of the cases to CSC...

February probably receives a lot of cases! When are you guys expecting NOA2?

November 22, 2014 (F) - Got Engaged in Central Park

January 22, 2015- Giuseppe returned to Italy
January 23, 2015- Sent out 129F
January 29, 2015- NOA 1 Text Message Received.
June 10, 2015 - NOA2 - Our Case was Approved!!!!
Going back to Italy to visit my love (L) - June 28, 2015
Engagement Party/ Bridal Shower in Italy - July 13, 2015

September 8, 2015 - Interview in Naples - APPROVED!

March 17, 2016 - Our Wedding!!

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

vtOaI2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.