Gorkhali

got india PCC -- war won

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

After more than 30 days I got PCC india

Nepal citizen living at Delhi .. Pcc in hand .. Happy and jumping ... I was adamant and followed them rigorously via email and phone

Nvc here we come now with our docs

Thanks guys ... U folks were awesome

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

Hi Wilerao

The entire journey of PCC india was so much of problem. In last few post i was telling people how hard it is for Nepali citizen to get PCC.

I had to write tons of emails / letters to DCP, FRRO, Home Ministry, Police (Even met to DCP personally at his office and explained). It was not easy. I frequented their office days after days. Finally FRRO Delhi gave me PCC.

FRRO Delhi would only issue PCC for immigrant visa holder. We Nepali citizen dont need visa for India. So It was problem. But then they took time but they did all the checks, they came and asked / inquired my neighbors, my office every where and finally they issued me PCC

FRRO Delhi folks were bit rude first but then when i showed them where all i have tried contacting for PCC they kind of were easy on me. What counts is I finally got the PCC from India too

Timeline

Good...I'm glad that you have finally got it....What part of Delhi you are talking about when dealing with DCP?

Thanks .. yea it was so painful events.. Special branch threw my documents and passport in my face and said i am pakistani. It was humiliating but i didnt gave up.

DCP = Delhi Comissioner of Police. As per my address, DCP Sarita Vihar

I want to write a details about this entire event. Is there anyway i can do that, so that other folks don't have to deal with what i went through??

Timeline

Wilerao

I am from Nepal and We are treated badly in India "mostly by Indian Govt. Officer". Problem is our forefathers came to India and worked as Guards / cooks / drivers for home. Being a Security Guard / cook / driver in India is not a good status. And for every Indian authorities in Govt. we Nepali are either Guards / cooks / drivers only and they think they can always treat us bad. But this time they had clash with educated Nepali who has a lot of patience.

I dont want to start a new fight by going to Media. I am a photog and i already have contacts in Media but i dont want to start a new war with Indian officer in Government. All i want is to write story of my journey so that other Nepali folks or people seeking Indian PCC can benefit.

I have my blog, i may write there.. If there is a way to attach the post with VJ, i would love that.

Yep : Sarita vihar is South Delhi

Edited by Bunny&Ninja

Timeline

i agree there are many Nepali who does bad things in India. I don't want to be in herd of Nepali at India, therefore i have kept myself away from them. I also don't have much friends and i spent most of the time solitude at home studying, listening music and indulging on my hobby.

But i hate how people have a mental thought that, we Nepali are bad people. A police guy in DCP office said in my face "You Nepali have to be investigated in details." I said "please investigate me in any length of details you want."

The rotten eggs from Nepal have ruined our pride of being Nepali. I don't understand what values does these bad Nepali have or got. We are taught good moral value and we are taught to stand by for truth no matter what. Pride of Gurkha

​I also understand many Nepali are not well educated and they come to India in order to seek jobs like servant at home, guards, cooks, driver etc etc but then every Nepali is not illiterate. Sometimes my own fellow mates at work look down at me. I feel sad the way these rotten eggs have ruined our pride of being Nepali with Indian community.

I understand and agree that there are bad people everywhere.

Well whatever it is, i got my PCC in india and we are ready to roll send our package to NVC. I wish i could bring the change but at present i am too tired to even think about it.

I always remember Bob Marley's song "everything is going to be alright." And i keep on going on and on with the hope that one day everything is going to be alright. Thank you my dear fellow VJ friends from india who helped me by showing the doors to knock. You guys are awesome.

Namaste

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.