mizzUsa

Please Help! Need Islamabad AP Members experiences

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ Members. I am looking for some answers to afew questions that I have.Applicants that were in administrative process for a lengthy time had to submit a second medical, but I needed to know that how many of you had to go for oath & finger prints? How many days after submitting your medical did you receive a phone call to come in for oath & fingerprinting? Is there anyone that just submitted a second medical and didnt have to go in for oath & fingerprinting? If you submitted your second medical and didnt have to go for oath & fingerprinting then how many days after did your visa get issued? Please let me know. I need to know for a family member's spouse. Thanks so much.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What did you mean by oath ? Are you wanna say interview date ? Could you make it clear ?if you were under AP so that 's mean you are getting close to get your visa . Good luck

Timeline

What did you mean by oath ? Are you wanna say interview date ? Could you make it clear ?if you were under AP so that 's mean you are getting close to get your visa . Good luck

No not the interview date/ This is only for people in Pakistan AP. Thanks for wishing me luck and theres no news in my case except AP. but I hope soon i receive good news.

Hello VJ Members. I am looking for some answers to afew questions that I have.Applicants that were in administrative process for a lengthy time had to submit a second medical, but I needed to know that how many of you had to go for oath & finger prints? How many days after submitting your medical did you receive a phone call to come in for oath & fingerprinting? Is there anyone that just submitted a second medical and didnt have to go in for oath & fingerprinting? If you submitted your second medical and didnt have to go for oath & fingerprinting then how many days after did your visa get issued? Please let me know. I need to know for a family member's spouse. Thanks so much.

well I got call from us embassy for oath and finger print After Submit some documents They take oath and finger print They Issues my visa After finger print done in us embassy the lady said i will get my passport in 7 to 10 days but i got my passport next 2 days working with visa its pretty easy dont worried when they call you for finger print its mean your almost done and they are issues your visa just wait little longer waiting for ur call in window i was in embassy about an 3 hours to waiting for my call to take oath and finger print after 2 or 3 days case status change to issued from AP so good luck and if u still got any question ask

thank you

Edited by sajidla

Timeline

well I got call from us embassy for oath and finger print After Submit some documents They take oath and finger print They Issues my visa After finger print done in us embassy the lady said i will get my passport in 7 to 10 days but i got my passport next 2 days working with visa its pretty easy dont worried when they call you for finger print its mean your almost done and they are issues your visa just wait little longer waiting for ur call in window i was in embassy about an 3 hours to waiting for my call to take oath and finger print after 2 or 3 days case status change to issued from AP so good luck and if u still got any question ask

thank you

Congratulations you finally got your visa. Welcome to America!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.