rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

@Ceemu I and my wife are in complete esctasy God is good.I see more and more CC this week.

The view from top must be magnificent.. Enjoy as you prepare for interview.. Pray for us too, may the good Lord save us from NVC, the "dark hole"

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: Timeline

They are bunch of Liars, they tell lies like the truth, it comes naturally to them.

I been calling since 4 weeks same answer always.

I called today and they said, supervisor requested my file, and the supervisor is waiting for my file so she can review o.OOOO

For goodness sake, make the process automated, people send files, send it through a scanner, and digitize it, why the hell are they following prehistoric ways of doing things.

After 8 weeks of being under supervisor review, still no result. What's even more frustrating is that it was due to a clerical error in their part in the first place! Had they not made the mistake, I'd probably be on my way to getting an interview.

I rang them last week after the 42nd day of review. The rep told me she had forwarded my case to a supervisor and to check back in a week. Well today I called to follow up and the rep again said that she would forward it to a supervisor. I told her that that's what they said to me last week. She put me on hold and said she got in touch with a unit manager and the case will be reviewed asap.

Well here's hoping she was telling me the truth.

/rant

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@TrustG did u see 3 N/a online?

@joechima yes same day the rep told me our case was completed that afternoon, the moment I hung up with him, I checked it on ceac and I saw 3 N/A's, but the cc e-mail came into my inbox 6 days later Edited by trustG

Timeline

@Ceemu I and my wife are in complete esctasy God is good.I see more and more CC this week.

Congratulations joechima.....we are also coming slowly. They received my updated AOS form yesterday. that is my final case to get CC ,out of 5 cases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I feel u guys this is so hard im a citizen and I been waiting for a year and one month and still no case complete for twenty days I call nvc they tell me it's in review but in fact I had a check list and got no email for it and not even my attorney it took about 24 days later till I found out about the checklist I'm just praying for all of us and being away from our family's

Timeline

@TrustG I checked now did not see 3N/a does it matter?

@nyala62 God bless u.must I see 3N/a on the site?

@joechima , u supposed to see it, but at the same time I don't think it matters as long as it has been confirmed on the phone by nvc rep. Another thing too, I just get off the phone with nvc rep, and she told me their system is down from today till Monday morning, So I guess that's why u are not seeing the 3 N/A's Yet, Just relax and let's enjoy the good news and pray for those who are still waiting for cc.

Timeline

@TrustG same thing I thought.but I have to be grateful to God,it was confirmed before the shutdown.Thank u God bless u.am in Lagos though close to accra lol

Amen. God bless u too, yes ooo, we're neighbors. I prayed that we get interview date soon, God I'm missing my hubby like something. I will call Monday evening to check if they got the date yet from Accra.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015
NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015.

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC).

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status shows the case is "Ready".

Medical check-up was done on June 23, 2015.

Interview took place yesterday, July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania. Result: APPROVED. Yeah! :dancing: :dance: :dance: :dance::dancing:

POE will be between 1-3 months from now ... Yeah! Finally! ...

Good luck to all VJ members with your cases! Have patience, I know that this process takes time, trust in God, and one day this journey will be history.

Timeline

@TrustG the magical 3N/a is on my statues.Thank u lord.I pray that this week we shall have more and CC and interviews.

hallelujah. Amen, God is wonderful. Congrats again joechima, u should get ur cc e-mail this week God willing. And let's pray we get our interview date soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.