rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Omg!!! CC today !!! Checklist scan date may 16, supervisor request June 24 and cc July 6 !!! Now hoping for a august interview ! ?☺️?????

Awesome!! Updated :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

My heart filled with happiness to all the cc's I saw this morning. :)

More to come for those who are still waiting.

My prayers are with you guys, we are one in this journey. :)

My interview will be on July 21, super anxious as it's approaching hehe.

God bless everyone ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My heart filled with happiness to all the cc's I saw this morning. :)

More to come for those who are still waiting.

My prayers are with you guys, we are one in this journey. :)

My interview will be on July 21, super anxious as it's approaching hehe.

God bless everyone ;)

rustyandjane7422 pray for us ooooo, we're still waiting for our interview date.

Timeline

@TrustG.ur interview has been scheduled?I pray God willl favour. U with approval

@joechima nooooo we're still waiting for our interview to be scheduled.

Timeline

@TrustG same here my wife says she cannnot stand September,if I am not there yet.But I keep asking her for us to believe God.

Amen God will see us through

rustyandjane7422 pray for us ooooo, we're still waiting for our interview date.

TrustG is it really the norm in your husband's consulate to take this long for the interview? I hope this week brings luck to you and to those waiting for interview schedule . My prayers are with you, I know it is coming :)

Timeline

TrustG is it really the norm in your husband's consulate to take this long for the interview? I hope this week brings luck to you and to those waiting for interview schedule . My prayers are with you, I know it is coming :)

Amen rustyandjane7422, Thanks so much. May God answered our prayers, because it's not easy to be apart from our spouses

Good afternoon all,

Firstly I am after some constructive comments or positive opinions only please. We started this process in January last year. .

I am absolutely desperate. I was hoping to fly out this Thursday to California with my family as my wedding celebration is next Friday over there. We really don't want to cancel it.

I had my visa approved on June 30th but received a yellow form as had the wrong police check. Had this in my hand within a few days and the embassy received it today Australian time at midday. Have sent many emails and tried calling but you cant call Sydney.

I just want them to stamp my passport and send it to me in Melbourne or if I could even he my passport temporarily back or something.....

Does anyone have any advice on how to get it processed quicker or anything at all. .

Even knows someone who works there or anything. .

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.