littleitaly

Anyone filed in St Louis local office? Also what about reschedule interview?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I filed my AOS package Dec 2014, so far AP and EAD received, but no interview notice, planning to travel back home next month from May 15 to June 15. Concerned that my interview will be schedule during this period of time...anyone filed in St Louis office mind sharing your timeline?

Also anyone rescheduled your interview pls let me know if it will have negative impact on the case.

AOS Filing progress:

Package Filed: Dec 16

USCIS Receipt Update: Dec 18

Bio Appointment : Jan 16

RFE Receipt: Jan 23

RFE USCIS Receipt: Jan 28

EAD Approved: Feb 23

EAD on hand: Feb 28

Interview Notice Received: June 10

Interview Scheduled: Aug 10

Timeline

Hi, is your case status in "Case ready for interview"?

nope, mine still says as following---

On January 28, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number xxxxxx. Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by March 29, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed

AOS Filing progress:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

nope, mine still says as following---

On January 28, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number xxxxxx. Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by March 29, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed

Same here I applied in January and case is still on "Fingerprint fee received". My local office in miami is really backed up, and St. Louis too I think, so that might be why...

• 2 weeks later...

My local field is also St Louis. Have you received your interview date yet? How was it? Did you get approve on the spot or have to wait?

Start of journey:

August 2013: Introduced by friends.
August 2014: Engaged!
September 2014: Marriage!!! Yayyyyy.
October 23rd 2014: Filed for AOS (day 0)
November 3rd 2014: Packet received in Chicago.
November 7th 2014: Email/texts received--NOA1s mailed.
December 5th 2014: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS
December 5th 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: RFE (Original Birth certification)

December 17th 2014: receive RFE in mail, sent back immediately.
December 22nd 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: AP card produced.
February 16th 2015: Interview appointment letter was mail.
April 16th 2015: Interview done, no decision was made!
April 30th 2015: I-130/I-485 approved. Card Produces. Welcome notices was mailed.

May 4th 2015: Welcome Notice and I-130/I-485 approved in mail.

May 5th 2015: Card was email with the USPS tracking number.

May 6th 2015: Physical card on hand!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removing Condition:

February 10th 2017: Sent I-751 package to California Service Center (day 0).

February 13th 2017: Package delivered to P.O in California.

February 15th 2017: Cheque cashed.

February 21st 2017: NOA1 delivered in mail. It showed it was created on Feb 13rd at 16:21pm.

March 8th 2017: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply for Citizenship:

February 3rd 2018: Apply N-400 online, card is charged on the same date.

February 4th 2018: Online status change to "We received your application" and estimate to be touch next 8 months (Oct 2018)

March 27th 2018: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office. 

October 2nd 2018: Combine interview completed! Recommend for approval!

October 26th 2018: Take the Oath! Complete the long journey! 

Good luck to you, VJner, I know this waiting is stressful and depressed, but don't lost your hope. You can make it if you have nothing to hide !!!!!

Timeline

My local field is also St Louis. Have you received your interview date yet? How was it? Did you get approve on the spot or have to wait?

I filed my package in December, 2 months after you...so far I havent heard anything on the interview..my I-485 status still shows " Your RFE is received, should hear something by March 29..." based on your timeline, guess i may be scheduled for interview in June--questions for you if you dont mind:

---you received interview letter 2 months before the actual interview date? only by mail or by texts also? does it say directly the interview date?

--- I see you are not approved on the spot...did you hear anything now? how was the interview? is it very intense?

thanks!!!

AOS Filing progress:

I filed my package in December, 2 months after you...so far I havent heard anything on the interview..my I-485 status still shows " Your RFE is received, should hear something by March 29..." based on your timeline, guess i may be scheduled for interview in June--questions for you if you dont mind:

---you received interview letter 2 months before the actual interview date? only by mail or by texts also? does it say directly the interview date?

--- I see you are not approved on the spot...did you hear anything now? how was the interview? is it very intense?

thanks!!!

Have you tried to call to the USCIS to asked about updated after your RFE was received? I called and make a service request and they response within a week with the interview schedule. I receive an update from site and text shows that I have an interview specific day. Up till now, I am still waiting for their responding after my interview! A little bit tired of this waiting game! Wish you luck!

Start of journey:

August 2013: Introduced by friends.
August 2014: Engaged!
September 2014: Marriage!!! Yayyyyy.
October 23rd 2014: Filed for AOS (day 0)
November 3rd 2014: Packet received in Chicago.
November 7th 2014: Email/texts received--NOA1s mailed.
December 5th 2014: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS
December 5th 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: RFE (Original Birth certification)

December 17th 2014: receive RFE in mail, sent back immediately.
December 22nd 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: AP card produced.
February 16th 2015: Interview appointment letter was mail.
April 16th 2015: Interview done, no decision was made!
April 30th 2015: I-130/I-485 approved. Card Produces. Welcome notices was mailed.

May 4th 2015: Welcome Notice and I-130/I-485 approved in mail.

May 5th 2015: Card was email with the USPS tracking number.

May 6th 2015: Physical card on hand!!!

Removing Condition:

February 10th 2017: Sent I-751 package to California Service Center (day 0).

February 13th 2017: Package delivered to P.O in California.

February 15th 2017: Cheque cashed.

February 21st 2017: NOA1 delivered in mail. It showed it was created on Feb 13rd at 16:21pm.

March 8th 2017: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office.

Apply for Citizenship:

February 3rd 2018: Apply N-400 online, card is charged on the same date.

February 4th 2018: Online status change to "We received your application" and estimate to be touch next 8 months (Oct 2018)

March 27th 2018: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office. 

October 2nd 2018: Combine interview completed! Recommend for approval!

October 26th 2018: Take the Oath! Complete the long journey! 

Good luck to you, VJner, I know this waiting is stressful and depressed, but don't lost your hope. You can make it if you have nothing to hide !!!!!

Timeline

Yes, I tried to call USCIS national benefits center and they told me that I cannot request a service request since it's still in the normal processing time, which they only processed June 2014 case from the website. what did you tell them when you requested the service request?

AOS Filing progress:

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, I tried to call USCIS national benefits center and they told me that I cannot request a service request since it's still in the normal processing time, which they only processed June 2014 case from the website. what did you tell them when you requested the service request?

Have you received any updates yet? I filed in february and still no news, were you able to ask for a service request?

Timeline

Have you received any updates yet? I filed in february and still no news, were you able to ask for a service request?

I filed in December, and no far nothing! my status still shows: RFE received, should receive something by March 29...no response from NBC neither...what does your status say?

AOS Filing progress:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I filed in December, and no far nothing! my status still shows: RFE received, should receive something by March 29...no response from NBC neither...what does your status say?

Mine says that is ready to be scheduled for interview since March... So I'm guessing that you asked for a service request or infopass but where not able to do it?

Timeline

Mine says that is ready to be scheduled for interview since March... So I'm guessing that you asked for a service request or infopass but where not able to do it?

do you have RFE or anything? at least you are one step ahead of me:( did you request a service request from NBC?

AOS Filing progress:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.