Dakine10

South Carolina policeman charged with murder

114 posts in this topic

isn't having to deal with them a responsibility? what makes this different to you, they're the same in my mind.

I think it's two different types of responsibilities being talked about. We are responsible in that we have to live our lives based on the actions of our ancestors and the world they have left for us to deal with. But we are not responsible in an official capacity where we should have to pay a pennance for their past deeds.

lmao Awesome. Don't forget to tell God I'm married! I know your wait is long, but coming to the dark side out of loneliness? Our cookies are good, but they're not THAT good.

Hot, lesbian and married. Ow lord, I'm in trouble. :rofl::rofl: You are killing me girl!! :rofl:

Not yet. I have been using batteries and pictures. That seems to hold me over pretty good. I can go for a couple of months before I'm in need. This is a learned, mastered skill let me tell ya. It took lots of discipline. whew

I think it's two different types of responsibilities being talked about. We are responsible in that we have to live our lives based on the actions of our ancestors and the world they have left for us to deal with. But we are not responsible in an official capacity where we should have to pay a pennance for their past deeds.

but we pay a pennance for those past deeds anyway. not necessarily with money, there's not a official capacity that i'm aware of that could set things right. it's just too complicated now.

but we pay a pennance for those past deeds anyway. not necessarily with money, there's not a official capacity that i'm aware of that could set things right. it's just too complicated now.

You could say it's two diifferent types of pennance as well. One that we can't control because that's how it was left for us, but one that we can in whether or not we want to pay an official pennance or reperations. The way things have been left for us and the responsibility it brings, we have no control over. The way we choose to live our lives and what types of responsibilities we want to leave for our children, we can control to certain extent.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

isn't having to deal with them a responsibility? what makes this different to you, they're the same in my mind.

Oooo GrandD is in the debate.

Please elaborate.

Well, I think its more of a, we all have a responsibility to deal with the world our ancestors have handed down to us. Not so much that I specifically owe money to the descendants of the slaves my ancestors owned. What would even to be statute of limitations you know? I know my ancestry back to the battle of Hastings. Am i directly responsible for all the good/bad through my family's known history? Do I as an American have a responsibility to help right the past wrongs still plaguing some of our citizens? I think so, and I will continue to vote accordingly.

Well, I think its more of a, we all have a responsibility to deal with the world our ancestors have handed down to us. Not so much that I specifically owe money to the descendants of the slaves my ancestors owned. What would even to be statute of limitations you know? I know my ancestry back to the battle of Hastings. Am i directly responsible for all the good/bad through my family's known history? Do I as an American have a responsibility to help right the past wrongs still plaguing some of our citizens? I think so, and I will continue to vote accordingly.

Great job GrandD.

By the way, I want my free land and a mule. Do you think I should sue the government for it? <_<

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Great job GrandD.

By the way, I want my free land and a mule. Do you think I should sue the government for it? <_<

I wouldn't pat me on the back too much. I'm pretty much worthless when it comes to giving money to charity or volunteering for anything. Even my voting track record's gone to pot since I learned they populate the jury pool from voter registrations.

I do think you should ask the govt. for it. Though I think if you were going to ask the govt for anything you'd prob ask for your husband on American soil.

I wouldn't pat me on the back too much. I'm pretty much worthless when it comes to giving money to charity or volunteering for anything. Even my voting track record's gone to pot since I learned they populate the jury pool from voter registrations.

I do think you should ask the govt. for it. Though I think if you were going to ask the govt for anything you'd prob ask for your husband on American soil.

I asked for that already, no response.

I might have a better chance at getting some land and a horse. :lol:

You could say it's two diifferent types of pennance as well. One that we can't control because that's how it was left for us, but one that we can in whether or not we want to pay an official pennance or reperations. The way things have been left for us and the responsibility it brings, we have no control over. The way we choose to live our lives and what types of responsibilities we want to leave for our children, we can control to certain extent.

i do believe that restitution is due and necessary but i don't know what method of restitution would be most effective. i do not believe that there can be a payment made by anyone on this earth that will even the score for everyone. i'm pretty idealistic but i don't hold out hope for heaven on earth.

i know i personally have ancestors who released their slaves and fought in the civil war for both sides. i think that was a lot of families around northern virginia, i think that winchester virginia changed hands over 70 times. i also have ancestors who were ambushed by indians, scalped. like a whole family except for the wife and a daughter. my cousins, who have a black father - share this same blood with me. there's no way to determine any one person's level of responsibility in this that's for sure.