1,304 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

May 8th. Wow. Lightening fast. DWheels, could you add us to your wonderful database? Thank you again for all of your reassurance and cool-headed advice. You truly are a gift!

Awwwww thank you. My pleasure.

Done. Updated.Congratulations. :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Anyone in our group know the link for the May or June interview forum for U.S embassy in ho chi minh city, Vietnam? would you guys please share? Thanks so much.

I know of know individual country interview forum. This thread is the all world everybody and the spreadsheet I keep and update has all embassies world wide. Sorry. If there is one have idea.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

After what seems like a lifetime of airing my interview is scheduled at the London embassy for May 29th!!!! :dancing:(L)

Congratulations. Welcome to group I have added you to the spreadsheet. (Case complete was 3/25 right)?

ROC I-751

N-400

Someone told me that my husband visa could get denied because of our age, is this true? Im 20 he's 22, I met him when I was 17... we have a 1 year old baby boy.. I've been freaking out ever since, I kind of believe it makes sence because we are still young. HELLLP :'(

Timeline

Someone told me that my husband visa could get denied because of our age, is this true? Im 20 he's 22, I met him when I was 17... we have a 1 year old baby boy.. I've been freaking out ever since, I kind of believe it makes sence because we are still young. HELLLP :'(

You can't be denied because of age. I see no issue with your age you meet the requirement. Lg as you have documented proof you are a legit bonafide married couple there should be no issue.

ROC I-751

N-400

You can't be denied because of age. I see no issue with your age you meet the requirement. Lg as you have documented proof you are a legit bonafide married couple there should be no issue.

Thank you so much!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Oh wow! Yeah, that's a great idea!

Benjamin and Sonya! So happy to see that you also received an interview date of May 7 at the Dar es Salaam embassy! Sonya, are you in Tanzania at the moment? I'm here with my husband for 3 weeks and am going to try to attend the interview with him. If you guys are around, we should meet up!

After what seems like a lifetime of airing my interview is scheduled at the London embassy for May 29th!!!! :dancing:(L)

Congratulations.

I am still waiting for a date. How long did you have wait after cc?

Congrats! When was your CC? Did you get your P4 today?

I will be interviewed at the London embassy and my CC was on the 1st April and I still haven't heard anything from them about my interview :/

To all awaiting interviews in London, are there any forums or sites with more location specific information?

The current wait times for interview seem ridiculously long...averaging 6-8 weeks from CC. They can't be that busy!

To all awaiting interviews in London, are there any forums or sites with more location specific information?

The current wait times for interview seem ridiculously long...averaging 6-8 weeks from CC. They can't be that busy!

When was your CC? Mine was on the 1st April. I really hope they get their act together soon. I am so frustrated at the moment. I had this idea that once CC is received its a quick and easy process but I should have considered more carefully. Tbh its a real concern coming from somewhere like the UK where there is a massive strive for efficiency in governance and seeing how backwards the situation is in the US. If it wasn't for my wife i'd be staying in Great Britain that's a certainty.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Every day I'm calling NVC to see if the interview is programmed...but nothiing. My CC date is 4/9. Yesterday I wrote to the embassy here in Colombia, they answered me they haven't received the cases..(My daughter's and mine) :cry: . Somebody else from Colombia waiting for interview?

Timeline

Hi Hitesh & Sarah! Congratulations on your interview! It seems surreal after all this waiting. I unfortunately am not in Tanzania at the moment, but I'm sure Benjamin would like to meet you both if you are interested. I wish I was there!

Benjamin and Sonya! So happy to see that you also received an interview date of May 7 at the Dar es Salaam embassy! Sonya, are you in Tanzania at the moment? I'm here with my husband for 3 weeks and am going to try to attend the interview with him. If you guys are around, we should meet up!

Timeline

Hi Hitesh & Sarah! Congratulations on your interview! It seems surreal after all this waiting. I unfortunately am not in Tanzania at the moment, but I'm sure Benjamin would like to meet you both if you are interested. I wish I was there!

That sounds really nice! What time is his interview on the 7th? Hitu's is at 8:30. If they're at similar times, maybe we could go for brunch/lunch together afterwards to celebrate! I refuse to consider any outcome other than an approval... ;)

Has Benjamin gone for his medical exam? Hitu and I went yesterday morning and I must say, I was really impressed with how courteous and professional the doctor was (he had Pierre).

Counting the days to get this man back to Boston with me, and I'm sure you're doing the same!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Every day I'm calling NVC to see if the interview is programmed...but nothiing. My CC date is 4/9. Yesterday I wrote to the embassy here in Colombia, they answered me they haven't received the cases..(My daughter's and mine) :cry: . Somebody else from Colombia waiting for interview?

The following (with cc dates) are still waiting for interviews in Bogota:

04/14/2015 Sanama

04/09/2015 lopezgallo

03/31/2015 Russ&Caro

03/26/2015 yc146

yc146 heard something on the news that this is the busy time of year May/June at the consulate, and that perhaps that is the reason we are seeing no action on scheduling of interviews.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Timeline

Benjamin's interview is at 8:30 also. I told him your idea to meet afterwards and he said he would really like that. I agree with you, not even going to entertain the idea of not being approved!

Benjamin's medical is next week. I am glad that you guys had a good experience with them. How long was the appointment?

I can't wait for this to be done and for him to be here. This process sure isn't easy!

That sounds really nice! What time is his interview on the 7th? Hitu's is at 8:30. If they're at similar times, maybe we could go for brunch/lunch together afterwards to celebrate! I refuse to consider any outcome other than an approval... ;)

Has Benjamin gone for his medical exam? Hitu and I went yesterday morning and I must say, I was really impressed with how courteous and professional the doctor was (he had Pierre).

Counting the days to get this man back to Boston with me, and I'm sure you're doing the same!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.