wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Question:

Fiance has his Medical tomorrow, he received packet 3 in the mail. This packet included a copy of approved I-129 form and a letter stating application approved and to log into http://london.usembassy.gov/iv/fiance_instructions.html for further instructions.

Nothing included on this site or the Knightsbridge site (that I could see) that says anything about form I-693. I was under the impression this would need to be filled out with all up to date vacc.'s so that he will not have to do it all over again for AOS.

Should he print out the blank I-693 form and take it with him?? Do they have I-693 form already at Knightsbridge and will fill it out when he gets there. The only form given in the Knightsbridge email is the medical questionaire, which has nothing about vaccines on it. I want to make sure we only have to deal with medical portion once. Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

29 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 received via Text/Email

18 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hardcopy received in mail

08 May 2015 Received Text of NOA2

08 June 2015 CEAC Status changed to Ready

16 June 2015 Medical Appointment at Knightsbridge

24 July 2015 Interview

????????: POE

17 Oct 2015 Wedding

event.png

Timeline

Question:

Fiance has his Medical tomorrow, he received packet 3 in the mail. This packet included a copy of approved I-129 form and a letter stating application approved and to log into http://london.usembassy.gov/iv/fiance_instructions.html for further instructions.

Nothing included on this site or the Knightsbridge site (that I could see) that says anything about form I-693. I was under the impression this would need to be filled out with all up to date vacc.'s so that he will not have to do it all over again for AOS.

Should he print out the blank I-693 form and take it with him?? Do they have I-693 form already at Knightsbridge and will fill it out when he gets there. The only form given in the Knightsbridge email is the medical questionaire, which has nothing about vaccines on it. I want to make sure we only have to deal with medical portion once. Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

I can't remember what the form is actually called- but yes they will fill it out for him at the medical. Make sure he brings all his vaccinations up to date & that they check off for history of chicken pox and exemption for the flu vaccine because we're out of flu season.

Question:

Hey my guy will be there tomorrow too. Good luck to you! :)

Nich-Nick wrote up this handy post about it: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/ And it explains about the DS-3025 and the I-693 (the difference between the two). At Knightsbridge you will be given a copy of the completed DS-3025 to take with you (to use at AOS time), and you'll want to make sure that Knightsbridge has it filled out correctly, so have a good look at the info there. If done properly there will be no need to have a I-693 for AOS.

Edited by yuna628

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

Tomorrow is Scott's interview. I was so excited until this issue with not being able to

Print visas popped up. Hopefully fixed soon as he has a lot of lost time to make up for with Cole and a wedding in 4 weeks.

Timeline

Tomorrow is Scott's interview. I was so excited until this issue with not being able to

Print visas popped up. Hopefully fixed soon as he has a lot of lost time to make up for with Cole and a wedding in 4 weeks.

Good luck... I know how you feel. It was very bittersweet today. Just have to keep hoping this gets fixed sooner rather than later. That's about all we can hope for at this point.

Edited by JamesRenee

Filed: Timeline

So we had booked tickets for the 26th for my fiancée to fly from London. Her interview is tomorrow and with all this chaos I am a little worried. Do you think she should mention we already have tickets booked? Not to mention we have weeding plans and honey moon booked for July 11th which was the 3rd time we changed things. I know we shouldn't have booked tickets so early but it was just too expensive we waited..

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

Timeline

So we had booked tickets for the 26th for my fiancée to fly from London. Her interview is tomorrow and with all this chaos I am a little worried. Do you think she should mention we already have tickets booked? Not to mention we have weeding plans and honey moon booked for July 11th which was the 3rd time we changed things. I know we shouldn't have booked tickets so early but it was just too expensive we waited..

My fiancé is at his interview now in London and I'm anxious to hear what they say as our wedding is also July 11. I'm

So worried

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I can't see how it would hurt to mention it, but it might not help either. I think their hands are just tied with whatever technical issues they're experiencing. Good luck and keep us updated.

London website says that if it was after June 8 they cannot process anything and they should allow at least 3-4 weeks to get your visa after approval. So honestly you probably won't make either of the dates and I would say that you definitely won't make the flight :/ sorry.. It won't hurt to mention it but honestly I don't think they care about our plans. :/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My fiancé is at his interview now in London and I'm anxious to hear what they say as our wedding is also July 11. I'm

So worried

London website says that if it was after June 8 they cannot process anything and they should allow at least 3-4 weeks to get your visa after approval. So honestly you probably won't make either of the dates and I would say that you definitely won't make the flight :/ sorry.. It won't hurt to mention it but honestly I don't think they care about our plans. :/

Our interview and approval was yesterday. James had a ticket booked for the 30th and our wedding was to be the 10th. He was told at the embassy that it would be 3-4 weeks or more and to not make plans.

Fortunately, James was able to cancel the flight with a refund. The wedding with family and friends is more than likely a no go, but at this point I just want him here. :crying:

This whole process has been one nightmare after another.

Filed: Timeline

Our interview and approval was yesterday. James had a ticket booked for the 30th and our wedding was to be the 10th. He was told at the embassy that it would be 3-4 weeks or more and to not make plans.

Fortunately, James was able to cancel the flight with a refund. The wedding with family and friends is more than likely a no go, but at this point I just want him here. :crying:

This whole process has been one nightmare after another.

I am curious what airline? Did he say something to get a refund because I didn't think they did that?

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.