wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Oh thank god...

He did his DS160 on the 6th. I think we're safe seeing as we got the confirmation number and everything?

I hope this doesn't effect the readiness form? O_o

But will this cause a delay in his visa being issued when he has his interview eventually?

((please government don't do this to us.... we just hired a minister who was willing to work with us!)) :crying:

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

I know me to, he was approved on June 5th so I'm going there is no delay in sending them. But someone from UK for theirs today ands his interview was June 2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I know me to, he was approved on June 5th so I'm going there is no delay in sending them. But someone from UK for theirs today ands his interview was June 2

The notice on the embassy site says issues with ds160 on or after the 9th. The delay in passports being issued doesn't have a date and I would assume it applies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I can't believe this is happening. My stomach just dropped and I feel sick. I swear on my life if they delay this I'm going to completely lose it!!! How is it that when we get to the final stage there's an f-ing hack and they're delaying the visas!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me!! I cannot take one more set back!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I don't think it could be any clearer. Delays in issuing visas. They cannot print the visa bc a system they need isn't working. You might be approved, but if your status isn't issued yet, I don't think you're safe. It might not be so bad, but I don't think it's safe to say you're free and clear either.

Well just saying and trying to give some positive to the negative.....

The statement I read said submitted on or after June 9. I don't know if that means interview or just submitted. But they stated it was a failure of a system and working to fix it and not related to cyber security.

Timeline

I don't really need to hear that right now...I'm trying to not have a complete breakdown. I dont want to continue to hear how bad this is. The fact it's happening at all is bad. And for those of us so close to the end- who are hanging on by a thread- I don't need the facts reiterated to me. This is like a kick in the face.

Well just saying and trying to give some positive to the negative.....

The statement I read said submitted on or after June 9. I don't know if that means interview or just submitted. But they stated it was a failure of a system and working to fix it and not related to cyber security.

Thank you for the positive....that's all I'm holding onto right now because this feels like a very bad dream

I didn't mean you said it. I know it's with the issuance but I'm hoping ours squeezed through and that they'll have it fixed before the others go through. That's all I can hope. My wedding is in a month. So I'll have to email them

Timeline

"You might be approved but if your status isn't issued yet I don't think your safe." Opinion- not relaying information. Also not helpful. The information has already been relayed. We're all now panicking. Moving on because I can't get into this conversation any more.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.