wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes me too! And have you received your packet 3 letter yet in the mail? Or well has he? If not that is probably where they mailed it. Ours was updated on 04/20 and it was where they mailed the packet 3 letter to him because he got it two days later. So probably that.

Oh good to know! He hadn't received it as of yesterday & he'll be in London most of the day so maybe tomorrow he'll have it! That would be exciting ? I know what's going to suck is waiting for the interview date...I'm already trying to mentally prepare myself for that. The good thing is we have a group & some will get their dates before us so we can at least gage when our interviews will most likely be...

Yes and it helps in a weird way to see each other moving a long etc and we celebrate each other's so it sort of helps not to feel like it's dragging along.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

James is currently on line at Knightsbridge waiting for his medical So eager for this part to be over so we can stop worrying about vaccinations So on the CEAS site it now says our status was updated April 23, 2015....what does that mean?

Our status is the same. lol So we continue in the same pile. Your James is sure to have a better medical though. He hasn't recieved packet 3 yet either so the update is probably for that.

Timeline

His medical did go really well fortunately. I made sure he double checked everything before he left because of them not marking a couple of your forms. And he made sure to ask the nurse specifically that he had everything he needed for AOS. Sounded to me like he was lucky enough to get a good nurse. She gave him the immunization form without him asking. He's now enjoying some time in London with his mom so he's a happy camper. So happy that's done with & we can focus on the interview now ??

Interview is in the morning for my fiance... He working tonight and leaving work early to get to the interview on time.. 8 am ... fingers crossed and say a little prayer for us.... We not nervous about the interview but still a little intimidating having someone constantly question everything about our relationship!! We've known each other for 4 years, been together for just shy of 3(June) so we're good, I know we are, I just stress about everything! haha He's calm and prepared, and ready to go... It'll be 4 am my time (ish) but I told him to call me ASAP, dont wait for me to wake up! haha

How is everyone doing?

Erica & Ross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engaged ~ 5.29.2014

Interview ~ 4.24.2015 ~ Approved!!!!

POE Date ~ 5.31.2015

I Do ~ 6.19.2015 :wub:

Sent AOS / EAD /AP ~ 8.22.2015

NOA 1 ~ 8.28.2015

Bio Metrics ~ 9.24.2015

Haha awesome! And you sound just like me. I know we have nothing to worry about but have worries about it anyways. Just what if he forgets something Haha or I dunno I just stress. So I really feel you. And yes I told him it doesn't matter what time it is he better wake me up lol good luck and keep us posted!!

Timeline

Interview is in the morning for my fiance... He working tonight and leaving work early to get to the interview on time.. 8 am ... fingers crossed and say a little prayer for us.... We not nervous about the interview but still a little intimidating having someone constantly question everything about our relationship!! We've known each other for 4 years, been together for just shy of 3(June) so we're good, I know we are, I just stress about everything! haha He's calm and prepared, and ready to go... It'll be 4 am my time (ish) but I told him to call me ASAP, dont wait for me to wake up! haha

How is everyone doing?

Good Luck!! So happy to see couples going to their interviews and getting their visas!! Tomorrow will be a good day for you both ?

Someone help? Of course Knightsbridge would screw up the varicella thing. And put a d so he went back in and they changed both forms and checked the box showing he had a history of chicken box but didn't change the d or add anything in the column on the right. Is that right????? Why are they so incompetent with this one?

Timeline

Someone help? Of course Knightsbridge would screw up the varicella thing. And put a d so he went back in and they changed both forms and checked the box showing he had a history of chicken box but didn't change the d or add anything in the column on the right. Is that right????? Why are they so incompetent with this one?

They put a "D" on James' as well and marked the box for history of chicken pox....they D just means that it's not available in the UK....nothing to worry about. As long as he has the history box checked he's fine :)

Timeline

No problem ? Believe me- I was so on top of James yesterday making sure everything was in order before he left. It's extremely nerve wracking at this point.

Hmm- our case status updated again today....anyone have a guess what that ones for? James got his letter from the embassy today so it can't be that....

Yeah I made him show me before he left because he had to go back and make them check it that he had it cause they didn't. It's like why do they always do that lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

No problem ? Believe me- I was so on top of James yesterday making sure everything was in order before he left. It's extremely nerve wracking at this point.

Hmm- our case status updated again today....anyone have a guess what that ones for? James got his letter from the embassy today so it can't be that....

Mine has updated every day since the medical results were received.

Yes. Apparently it's right. Ours were left totally blank. Took two days to sort it out. See my review on the Knightsbridge thread. But it's just a check mark. :)

Yes. Apparently it's right. Ours were left totally blank. Took two days to sort it out. See my review on the Knightsbridge thread. But it's just a check mark. :)

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Gotcha....I have to say- it is nice seeing "Case Status Updated" lol. Better than crickets :)

Yes. I like cut little bugs and all but I've come to despise crickets ?

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.