unsmiley

One in eight undocumented immigrants in the U.S. now has a white-collar job

55 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

??

I assumed you went back in time to post this ..you were obviously clairvoyant last year when you posted this predicting that a Republican dominated congress would speed through the passage of Immigration employment reforms...

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

I assumed you went back in time to post this ..you were obviously clairvoyant last year when you posted this predicting that a Republican dominated congress would speed through the passage of Immigration employment reforms...

I must have forgotten that I posted this before. But we all know that neither side wants E-Verify. I just like to bust balls of those who blame the whole illegal issue on the Democrats. Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I must have forgotten that I posted this before. But we all know that neither side wants E-Verify. I just like to bust balls of those who blame the whole illegal issue on the Democrats.

Word up..the existing political structure is not serious about change, there is too much power in the current state of dysfunction

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

as long as us businesses hire non citizens, non citizens will work and have jobs in the us.

The main issue is illegals running business here and paying zero taxes.........

And in return they don't invest the money back into the US Economy or hire US workers. They hire other illegals and pay them cash and the business owners and employees send a lot of their money back home to Mexico for their family.....

Edited by VOL

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Forget it. The new concept of personal responsibility is expecting the government to do everything for you... You should continue to hire unauthorized individuals until they build a fence to keep all those applicants outside.

as long as us businesses hire non citizens, non citizens will work and have jobs in the us.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

And in return they don't invest the money back into the US Economy or hire US workers. They hire other illegals and pay them cash and the business owners and employees send a lot of their money back home to Mexico for their family.....

are you under the impression that businesses in the us generally pride themselves in investing in the us economy and us workers? oh dear..

Filed: Timeline

How would they do that if nobody hired / contracted these businesses? Someone has to hire them for them to make any money in the first place. And as long as there is opportunity for them to make money, they will come and set up shop. Gotta get to the source of the problem and the source of the problem are not the undocumented migrants whether they work for a US employer or set up their own shop. The source of the problem are those that hire and contract with them.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

And as long as you have no door on your house, they will have a place to stay.

apparently poverty isn't an issue for undocumented immigrants. they're doing better than the rest of us. lol.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Why would an illegal Filipino send money to Mexico?

The nerve these illegals have! They come to our country and open business that hire more people! How dare them create businesses and jobs!

apparently poverty isn't an issue for undocumented immigrants. they're doing better than the rest of us. lol.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org