LibCampFireClub

****BREAKING****Bowe Bergdahl to be Charged as Deserter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

http://www.army.mil/article/73367/Social_media_misuse_punishable_under_UCMJ/

Commenting, posting or linking to material that violates the UCMJ or basic rules of Soldier conduct is prohibited," said Staff Sgt. Dale Sweetnam of the Online and Social Media Division, Office of the Chief of Public Affairs. "Talking negatively about supervisors or releasing sensitive information is punishable under the UCMJ. It's never appropriate to be disrespectful of superior officers or NCOs (noncommissioned officers), no matter if you're in the company area or posting to Facebook at your desk at home."

Looks like you've been out too long and forgotten the very rules you swore to uphold. You want to dictate punishment others, but constantly disrespect the Commander in Chief.

been out too long? he's not obligated to follow the ucmj if he's not in the military (unless retired)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
sooo you think a poll in 'the military times' is the same as "today's military"?

:rofl:

i take it you're unfamiliar with the military times?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I believe you're correct in that Val is not familiar with the Military Times. You speak as though you are, but that remains to be seen. Why don't you put your mod hat on and explain to her - and the rest of us - why you believe her post to evidence that?

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

very unfamiliar. but, this poll consisted of "nearly 2,300 active-duty service members". i thought there were more people than that in the us military. probably even more people in the military times' readership.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And evidence suggests you're not alone! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

very unfamiliar. but, this poll consisted of "nearly 2,300 active-duty service members". i thought there were more people than that in the us military. probably even more people in the military times' readership.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

so what?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Timeline

so what?

Only Marvin is authorized to speak about whether the armed forces of the United States think 0bama is a dooosh or not. Other war veterans and citizens, and news media, and polls don't matter.

so what?

so.. xx said THE MILITARY hates obama blah blah whatever he said. as in the entire military. and he called it fact. i said it wasn't fact and whatever else i said.

Only Marvin is authorized to speak about whether the armed forces of the United States think 0bama is a dooosh or not. Other war veterans and citizens, and news media, and polls don't matter.

no, not even marvin. no one can speak for the entire military.

so.. xx said THE MILITARY hates obama blah blah whatever he said. as in the entire military. and he called it fact. i said it wasn't fact and whatever else i said.

no, not even marvin. no one can speak for the entire military.

That's why the science of statistical sampling is so fascinating and in fact required to make an assessment about complex matters. But hey, I get that it's difficult to watch the prez's entire kingdom fall around him. There's lotsa folks that don't like seeing it. And, there are lotsa folks who are saying, "I told you so." And there are plenty of folks up the river of denial without a paddle and they're ready and willing to whack anyone who tells them where they actually are.

That's why the science of statistical sampling is so fascinating and in fact required to make an assessment about complex matters. But hey, I get that it's difficult to watch the prez's entire kingdom fall around him. There's lotsa folks that don't like seeing it. And, there are lotsa folks who are saying, "I told you so." And there are plenty of folks up the river of denial without a paddle and they're ready and willing to whack anyone who tells them where they actually are.

sampling is also a science dear, you might want to look into it.

I sampled some coffee last week via a barista at Starbucks. It tasted like koolaide

well then, you heard it here first folks. all coffee is now koolaide.

Edited by val erie

well then, you heard it here first folks. all coffee is now koolaide.

Yeah, I thought that might be so. But then, I raced over to Dunkin Donuts and ordered a coffee that tasted just like coffee. And, it cost less too! I'm happy to drop you off as Starbucks should you ever want to go, but as for me, I will drink my coffee from Dunkin Donuts, or just make it myself.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wait, Banal Barry now wears the doosh label, also?

aaaah.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !