Janelle2002

Penn State frat suspended for year over nude Facebook photos

23 posts in this topic

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A Penn State University fraternity was suspended for a year Tuesday after police began investigating allegations that members used a private, invitation-only Facebook page to post photos of nude and partly nude women, some apparently asleep or passed out.

A former member of Kappa Delta Rho at the university's flagship campus in State College tipped police off to the page, telling them in January that it had been used by members to share photos of "unsuspecting victims, drug sales and hazing," according to a copy of a police warrant obtained by The Associated Press.

The ex-member also provided authorities with printouts from the page.

The fraternity's national executive director, Joe Rosenberg, told the Penn State chapter in a letter that it would be banned from most activities for the near future and must reorganize.

He said the suspension was "for the most serious misconduct, most serious disregard of fraternity rules."

Chapter officials, who can appeal the decision, did not respond to messages seeking comment. A young man who answered the door Tuesday afternoon declined to identify himself and said the fraternity had no comment.

A Penn State administrator called the allegations a violation of the standards and values required for recognized student organizations.

"The evidence offered by the Facebook postings is appalling, offensive and inconsistent" with the university's expectations, Damon Sims, Penn State's vice president for student affairs, said in a news release.

Sims said the school would find those responsible and hold them accountable.

Police said anyone who posted the photos could face misdemeanor charges of harassment or invasion of privacy, with a fine being the most likely penalty

Go to Yahoo for video. http://news.yahoo.com/penn-state-frat-suspended-over-facebook-page-nude-142139426.html

These Fraternities are going insane lately. So sad all of these unsuspecting girls. They really need to judge the character of the men they are with more carefully. Hard lesson to learn.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

My money is on a combo 'slutshaming + 0bama/Libs' diatribe along the lines of: 'This is 0bama's plan to destroy the First Amendment. These women should have known better than to behave in an unladylike manner - what did they expect? We all know boys will be boys. The libs hate the First Amendment and that's why I'm stockpiling in ammo.'

Slutshaming incoming in three... two... one...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

The problem is that these young men probably grew up in fatherless homes (1). But still, if these women knew how to act, this wouldn't have happened (2). I didn't check but this probably happened in a black college (3), or at least in the inner city with some other minority group (4). At least these young men are straight and they aren't ewwww chasing after other guys (5). This is what happens when liberals take over our colleges (6). Soon they will ruin our whole society (7). They already have one of them in the White House (8) And just think of the trauma these women have suffered, I'm sure it won't be covered under Obamacare (9) If only these women had guns, this never would have happened (10)

I hope I covered everything.

I'm out.

Reported live straight from the bunker folks. :rofl::rofl:

The problem is that these young men probably grew up in fatherless homes (1). But still, if these women knew how to act, this wouldn't have happened (2). I didn't check but this probably happened in a black college (3), or at least in the inner city with some other minority group (4). At least these young men are straight and they aren't ewwww chasing after other guys (5). This is what happens when liberals take over our colleges (6). Soon they will ruin our whole society (7). They already have one of them in the White House (8) And just think of the trauma these women have suffered, I'm sure it won't be covered under Obamacare (9) If only these women had guns, this never would have happened (10)

I'm out.

Sweet! Now we can close the thread. :lol:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

I'm out.

Yes, the last one is the most important.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

None of this would have happened if we didn't have a Kenyan in the white house!

Your doing it wrongly... Its 'kenyan' with lower case 'k' and it must be accompanied by some idiotic double-digit-IQ meme as supporting evidence to the claim...

OBAMA%20MICHELLE%20KENYAN%20LABELED.JPG

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

From what I read, they were asking for it. :energy:

That's what I am talking about.. Right on.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where are the ####### pics?

I feel cheated :ranting:

Where are the s l u t pics?

Just google - Two Girls One Cup

It will take care of that feeling cheated.......