61 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It depends. If your case goes smoothly, you won't be needing it but if you encounter some issues and would seek the help of your congressman, the NOA1 will be needed as proof that you have a pending case with USCIS.

• 3 weeks later...

Checked my status online and it says: "On May 11, 2015, we suspended processing of your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number ( left blank for security purpose), because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence notice by June 10, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

now i am waitng for the notice :( i have no idea what i am missing :(

Edited by juliusmagno08

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's why it's important to keep a duplicate set of the i130 package. Do you have one? So you can review the docs that you submitted and if you left any field blank on the forms.

Anyhow, you'll receive the RFE letter soon.

That's why it's important to keep a duplicate set of the i130 package. Do you have one? So you can review the docs that you submitted and if you left any field blank on the forms.

Anyhow, you'll receive the RFE letter soon.

how long should i wait to get my notice?? it says it was mailed 11 of may but it is already 14..

Update: the reason why i got a mail of request for evidence it's bec my G-325A was incomplete. Filled the incomplete part then sent back to USCIS .

Edited by juliusmagno08

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
juliusmagno08

why you get rfe???what is incomplete blank of the form???

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

thank you for your reply.i sent i-130 package last january 2015.i include the package i-130 form,g325a for my spouse & me with photo & signature.g-1145 form,travel ticket,our photo,me & my spouse's birth certificate,spouse's parent's afitdavit for our merriage,merriage certificate,green card copy.is it enough for me????please answer.

Edited by Hamid1234

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

thank you for your reply.i sent i-130 package last january 2015.i include the package i-130 form,g325a for my spouse & me with photo & signature.g-1145 form,travel ticket,our photo,me & my spouse's birth certificate,spouse's parent's afitdavit for our merriage,merriage certificate,green card copy.is it enough for me????please answer.

the only thing i did not submit is travel ticket, rather than that all of it is complete. Mine took 3 months i think to get approved .

Hi! When was your Noa1? Congrats! Still waiting for my sons approval :-( TSC is taking forever.. ?

the only thing i did not submit is travel ticket, rather than that all of it is complete. Mine took 3 months i think to get approved .

2007 - Came back from the U.S.2008 - Met Nic (L)November 27,2009 - Had first daughter :goofy: - June 19,2010 - Got Married at a Church (F) - February 2011 - CRBA my first child at US Embassy Manila and officially a dual Citizen Baby October 12,2011 - Had our 2nd child/son :dancing:August 23,2013 - Petitioned NicAugust 30,2013 - Petition APPROVED :thumbs: October 2013 - Received Approval letterOctober 2013 - Received Packet 3 + Case NumberJanuary 2014 - Moving foward with DS-260January 2014 - Problem 1: thought we didn't have a case number coz we were looking for a NVC number -_- Took 3 months to noticed we already had it in our hands :bonk: April 2014 - Problem 2: Wrong input of the applicants birthday on their system, and didn't notice it until this month... <_< :bonk: :idea:May 2,2014 - Out of no where, i tried the wrong birthday and POOF! Finished the form right away, by the way. DS-260 = DONE!!! :content: :idea: May 9,2014 - Finally found an available slot for VISA INTERVIEW! Yeyy!! :dancing: May 15,2014 - Wrong birthday finally corrected - USEM just received our DS-260 Form which was done 2 weeks ago :clock: [Next should be setting the interview and medical and doing CRBA for 2nd child... :clock: Hoping my husband will get his visa in a month because I need to leave for U.S. by July because we are having our 3rd child this October 2014 :dancing: ] May 28,2014 - Medical at SLEC = PASSED!!! June 6,2014 - Interview at USEM = ?????? - CRBA <p> (L)(L)(L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.