dza

very important

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

can you please explain this to me
it shows that vermont service center process k1 visa , but people says vermont now is not work and transfer the petitions to tcs
please check and need an answer

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I do not know why Vermont is still listed here for process times of the I-129F petition. They do not currently process them. It is only the CSC or the TSC. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/538432-process-for-the-mailing-and-receiving-of-i-129f-petitions/

Not sure why your profile says Vermont. Have you already filed? What service center is listed on your NOA1 receipt notice?

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

I do not know why Vermont is still listed here for process times of the I-129F petition. They do not currently process them. It is only the CSC or the TSC. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/538432-process-for-the-mailing-and-receiving-of-i-129f-petitions/

Not sure why your profile says Vermont. Have you already filed? What service center is listed on your NOA1 receipt notice?

my timeline wit vermont cuz i knew i should be with Vermont according to my fiancee residence, i asked my attorney and she said they still process k1 visa but sometimes they transfer to tsc because of the high petitions, and when i opened the link i shared it shows that vermont process k1 visa and last process was February 23, 2015

isn't that mean that they still process k1 visa?

and i did not receive yet my noa1

once i receive it i will start my timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my timeline wit vermont cuz i knew i should be with Vermont according to my fiancee residence, i asked my attorney and she said they still process k1 visa but sometimes they transfer to tsc because of the high petitions, and when i opened the link i shared it shows that vermont process k1 visa and last process was February 23, 2015

I'm sorry but your information is misleading because you assume from the information given. Better wait for the Noa1 so you'll be 100% sure of its location and won't give people false information.

Timeline

I'm sorry but your information is misleading because you assume from the information given. Better wait for the Noa1 so you'll be 100% sure of its location and won't give people false information.

I do not mean to give people wrong information, i opened the link by chance and found that vermont procces that time 23 feb, so i was curios and just wanted to ask, and sure i will be waiting until i receive my noa 1 :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Your attorney is mistaken. Vermont is not processing I-129F petitions. Vermont transferred all their I-129F petition cases to the TSC back in 2013, and the TSC completely took over Vermont's I-129F processing starting at the end of July 2013. The petitions that would have been sent to Vermont from the Dallas Lockbox intake facility began being sent to the TSC back on July 29, 2013.

When you receive your receipt notice, you will know which service center is processing your petition. Let us know.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Your attorney is mistaken. Vermont is not processing I-129F petitions. Vermont transferred all their I-129F petition cases to the TSC back in 2013, and the TSC completely took over Vermont's I-129F processing starting at the end of July 2013. The petitions that would have been sent to Vermont from the Dallas Lockbox intake facility began being sent to the TSC back on July 29, 2013.

When you receive your receipt notice, you will know which service center is processing your petition. Let us know.

sure i will let you know and i believe what u say

what made me confused the link i shared in my topic when i found that vermont process and last time wad 8 days ago, then i said maybe te attorney is right

Hello friend. I too am in Virginia (Fredericksburg). Your processing centre will be SRC aka TSC. You may in the future be transferred to CSC. However, Vermont is no longer processing I-129f petitions.

Cheers.

Filed I-129f petition---------------- 01.07.2015

Hardcopy NOA1 rec.----------------01.23.2015

K1 Visa Received---------------------10.09.2015

Married--------------------------------- 12.12.2015

Filed AOS/EAD-------------------------02.02.2016

AOS/EAD NOA1 rec.------------------02.08.2016

EAD Approved--------------------------04.11.2016

:reading:You can read more about my immigration journey on my blog as well as get tips and information about the process.

Timeline

Hello friend. I too am in Virginia (Fredericksburg). Your processing centre will be SRC aka TSC. You may in the future be transferred to CSC. However, Vermont is no longer processing I-129f petitions.

Cheers.

hello dear, almost i know i will be with TSC 99% i truly hope any could happen to speed our process like CSC this is not fair at all

Cheera!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.