gtessier

March 2015 K-1 Filers

2,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I know ❤️It not fun with the not knowing. But your journey is over in a heartbeat soon! I had my medical today and its all over soon! I still hope these processing times for the rest of you will go fast soon!! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After we got our number it still took almost a week before they sent it and embassy got it. I wouldnt worry at all. The processing pile is just so he wont promise you a certain date it will be shipped off at for sure. Just go to ceac tracker and add ur new number and follow it there. It will say at NVC for maybe a few days. And then go to " in transit" and the. Ready. Best advice i got is just check ceac tracker ❤️Camilla[/quote

Did you get an email or letter from NVC? And if you did how long did you wait ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know ❤️It not fun with the not knowing. But your journey is over in a heartbeat soon! I had my medical today and its all over soon! I still hope these processing times for the rest of you will go fast soon!! ❤️

Yay for the medical!!!!! :goofy: And I know, I wish for our friends on here that at whatever stage of the process they're in that things go quickly and smoothly!!!!! (L)

Timeline

After we got our number it still took almost a week before they sent it and embassy got it. I wouldnt worry at all. The processing pile is just so he wont promise you a certain date it will be shipped off at for sure. Just go to ceac tracker and add ur new number and follow it there. It will say at NVC for maybe a few days. And then go to " in transit" and the. Ready. Best advice i got is just check ceac tracker ❤️Camilla[/quote

Did you get an email or letter from NVC? And if you did how long did you wait ?

got nothing at all. Just used ceac tracker. And as soon as it said in transit i filled out DS form and booked an interview and paided the fee. I didnt hear anything untill the embassy sent me the email saying they have my case and the checklist. I had already done it all in this weekend and got the email on monday. So i didnt even wait for any response. And it worked out fine ❤️? but you will not get anything from NVC. You are supposed to get a hardcopy feom NVC but that can take a month. So dont wait for a indifferent letter stating they sent ur case. U just use ceac tracker ????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ame="my11662" post="7610207" timestamp="1430853187"]

got nothing at all. Just used ceac tracker. And as soon as it said in transit i filled out DS form and booked an interview and paided the fee. I didnt hear anything untill the embassy sent me the email saying they have my case and the checklist. I had already done it all in this weekend and got the email on monday. So i didnt even wait for any response. And it worked out fine ❤️? but you will not get anything from NVC. You are supposed to get a hardcopy feom NVC but that can take a month. So dont wait for a indifferent letter stating they sent ur case. U just use ceac tracker ????

Thank you !!???

Timeline

Just checked CEAC tracker - perfect!!! Thank you so much! It says at NVC - I'll definately just keep an eye on that and go from there. My poor fiance is on pins and needles, he wants his interview date already! hahaha!

Timeline

Just checked CEAC tracker - perfect!!! Thank you so much! It says at NVC - I'll definately just keep an eye on that and go from there. My poor fiance is on pins and needles, he wants his interview date already! hahaha!

hehe i felt that way too! My fiance wanted me to wait woth it all till we for sure knew the embassy had it so i wouldnt mess up the process steps. But after advice from fellow scandinavians i took my chance and did the form and interview booking. So in a few days you guys can do the same ❤️Yess so glad medical is over. Got two vaccinations, tetanus and measle one since i missed one as a child lol. And xray and bloodwork. So now its all just about one more wait. And my fiance is coming on saturday!! I feel blessed!! Sending good blessings and love out to all of you still hanging in there ❤️

Timeline

hehe i felt that way too! My fiance wanted me to wait woth it all till we for sure knew the embassy had it so i wouldnt mess up the process steps. But after advice from fellow scandinavians i took my chance and did the form and interview booking. So in a few days you guys can do the same ❤️Yess so glad medical is over. Got two vaccinations, tetanus and measle one since i missed one as a child lol. And xray and bloodwork. So now its all just about one more wait. And my fiance is coming on saturday!! I feel blessed!! Sending good blessings and love out to all of you still hanging in there ❤️

That is so awesome!!!!! Are you going to travel to the States together then? That's what I'm trying to do - when he gets the interview date, I'll head over there so that we can have a celebration with his family, then come home! :dancing: Assuming, of course that he gets approved! hahaha!

Timeline

just for the piece of mind ..any new approvals ?:)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=204899 these just got their NOA2. From CSC. NOA1 was 24th of march. ❤️ You guys should be in a pile taken up next hopefully❤️

Timeline

That is so awesome!!!!! Are you going to travel to the States together then? That's what I'm trying to do - when he gets the interview date, I'll head over there so that we can have a celebration with his family, then come home! :dancing: Assuming, of course that he gets approved! hahaha!

no hes just coming to hug and kiss me for 12 days ❤️❤️??? he will be leaving after that. And i finish up my job. Then i quit my job 1st of june so i will be spending all my time with my sister and my niece, she is struggling with the fact that im moving now. Shes know for 3 years but now its actually happening. Breaks my heart shes so sad but it how it is ❤️ Then i travel home in mid June if my interview 4th of June goes good ? i have flown alone to san francisco to be with my fiance 15 times the last 3 years so im okay with doing it all alone. The goodbyes in the airport to family and friends might make it all weird and emotional. But it will all be okay! When are you guys hoping to be back home together? ❤️❤️

Timeline

I love the idea of celebration with your fiances family tho ??❤️ I will be celebrating this saturday! 50 days without his hugs and kisses. Im aching to feel happy and bubbly for 12 days. Instead of half❤️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm curious and wondering at the same time if might get our noa2 the next time ?

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Timeline

I'm curious and wondering at the same time if might get our noa2 the next time ?

im postive you will! ❤️Untill then keep your head up and it will all be good soon??❤️ Night hugs to all! Camilla

Timeline

no hes just coming to hug and kiss me for 12 days ❤️❤️??? he will be leaving after that. And i finish up my job. Then i quit my job 1st of june so i will be spending all my time with my sister and my niece, she is struggling with the fact that im moving now. Shes know for 3 years but now its actually happening. Breaks my heart shes so sad but it how it is ❤️ Then i travel home in mid June if my interview 4th of June goes good ? i have flown alone to san francisco to be with my fiance 15 times the last 3 years so im okay with doing it all alone. The goodbyes in the airport to family and friends might make it all weird and emotional. But it will all be okay! When are you guys hoping to be back home together? ❤️❤️

Awww, that's awesome that he'll be there with you soon!!!! I know what you mean about your sister and niece - it's going to be hard on my fiance's family, especially his Mom. I know they're really happy for us and have welcomed me into the family, but it's still going to be really hard for them that he's not there. I won't be able to wear any makeup at the airport because it will all go streaming down my face, I'm sure with all the tears! That's good that you've already made the trip quite a lot, this time it will be one way!!!! (L) We're really hoping to come home before Ramadan starts on June 18th, but that might be tight. If not, I'll stay there in Morocco until the end of Ramadan on July 17th and then we'll come home! We're actually moving up north when he gets here for my new teaching job, so I definitely don't want him fasting and moving, wayyyyyy too stressful! It's all so surreal, I won't believe it until he's actually here, though! :)

Lordy, I hope so!!!! You're due for yours!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Couldn't find my visa status at CEAC, its not the case number given at USCIS, right? How do I get the number I can track the visa status?

I'm the petitioner

• Met: August 13th, 2010 month later decided to start relationship
  • Proposed - Jabuary, 2015
  • Decided to apply for k-1 visa - March, 2015
  • Sent I-129f to USCIS - March 27th, 2015
  • Got notification on I-129f - March 31st, 2015
  • NOA1 - April 7th, 2015
  • NOA 2 - April 30th, 2015
  • NOA 2 (hardcopy) - May 4th, 2015
  • NVC - May 13th, 2015
  • case sent to the embassy - May 15th, 2015
  • Ready to schedule an interview in embassy (on CEAC) - May 19th, 2015
  • Documents arrived to Russia and can physically schedule an interview - June 3rd, 2015
  • Interview (!!!!!) - June 11th, 2015 (neither approved or denied)
  • Administrative Processing - from 11th of June to July 15th

Green card:

• Sent i-485, August 7th, 2015
  • Notification that they received it - August 13th, 2015
  • Noa-1 Sent to us - (were on vacation, got it on August 22nd)
  • Fingerprint appointment - September 1st, 2015
  • Walk-in - August 24th, 2015
  • RFE - August 26th, 2015
  • RFE evidence received in USCIS - September 14th, 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.