RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Update status: got approve today july27. My case was recieved march 20. Such a relieve!!! Thanks god!!! One step closer!!

Congrats!

We got approved too! Finally after a long wait! :)

Congrats!

@Barryprincess201

Yeah hope ours will come out soon. Just praying as well the good news. Once you received yours, I'm pretty sure ours will follow. Keep in touch!

So there's a backlog at Nebraska Service Center? :(((

It's insane! How long do we have to wait?

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 January 16, 2014

So there's a backlog at Nebraska Service Center? :(((

It's insane! How long do we have to wait?

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 January 16, 2014

Nebraska started to approve petitions with NOA date beginning of the march. I think there is a mistake about January 2014, it's impossible. You are very close to approval!!!

We got approved on july 28 at NSC ! Our priority date was march 3rd ! Finally wait is over

Congrats! Best wishes for the next step. still waiting here. ours will turn 5 mos. this august 12..surely ours will follow :joy: think nebraska process papers than others.. we're all happy for you..

So I just got back today from visiting my lovely wife in DR.......and to my surprise I have my approval notice (NOA2) today!!...wooo hoooo!!!

The approval date was July 22nd. The longest wait is finally over and now we can continue the rest of the process. Hang in there to all who March petitioners....you will get your approvals soon.

Edited by WalterW40

So I just got back today from visiting my lovely wife in DR.......and to my surprise I have my approval notice (NOA2) today!!...wooo hoooo!!!

The approval date was July 22nd. The longest wait is finally over and now we can continue the rest of the process. Hang in there to all who March petitioners....you will get your approvals soon.

WOW!!! congratulations! I was looking at your timeline, my husband is from DR , and my NO1 date is a little behind yours. I wish you good luck with the rest of this long journey. I hope I will be approved soon, going to see my husband on Aug ,30.

WOW!!! congratulations! I was looking at your timeline, my husband is from DR , and my NO1 date is a little behind yours. I wish you good luck with the rest of this long journey. I hope I will be approved soon, going to see my husband on Aug ,30.

Thanks oksmel. You should be receiving you NOA2 soon. It's very emotional getting the notice especially after just visiting her. I was sad boarding that plane back to home without her....we just had an amazing time together. When I got home and saw the letter I called her immediately to share the good news. Hang in there and good luck.

Thanks oksmel. You should be receiving you NOA2 soon. It's very emotional getting the notice especially after just visiting her. I was sad boarding that plane back to home without her....we just had an amazing time together. When I got home and saw the letter I called her immediately to share the good news. Hang in there and good luck.

I will try to hang in there... Thank you for your support. I noticed many people got approved just after trips to see their spouses. It's so hard to say goodbye every time I go home too. Well, hopefully we getting close to be together !

Congratulations!

It's upwards and forward only now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.