RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Can any one know what is going on in nabraska service centre?the last time they approve petition is on the 3rd sempteber and almost one week now their immigration timeline keep going back from 28th march to 24th march at was yesterday but only to check today and see that the immigration timeline is reversing back now is at 23rd of march and when my wife called they said they are approving febuary petition while i knew vividly that they have approved alot of march petition.can anyone share his or her own experiences regarding this changes?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Can any one know what is going on in nabraska service centre?the last time they approve petition is on the 3rd sempteber and almost one week now their immigration timeline keep going back from 28th march to 24th march at was yesterday but only to check today and see that the immigration timeline is reversing back now is at 23rd of march and when my wife called they said they are approving febuary petition while i knew vividly that they have approved alot of march petition.can anyone share his or her own experiences regarding this changes?

The processing times on Visa Journey is based on what information people supply on their timeline. So if people who received their NOA2's say at the end of March or early april, and don't update their timeline but someone recieved an NOA2 on March 24th and did update their timeline, that explains why it goes backwards. Hope that makes sense lol. Basically the timeline here is based on what information people plug into their timelines. I have heard of a few April approvals from other groups being approved and end of March approvals from NE, so I really think they are working on petitions past the 23rd. I am also at NE and just praying for a speedy approval. Good luck to you! :)

event.png

Dont wary the REF is not bad , you have to wait and see what they asking from you thanks God for everything and you will be just fine make sure lets know about what they asking for

ok thanks.we are waiting for the package and i will inform others of what they want

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

question, anyone change their address online? does this effect the process in any way? pd date march 18th still waiting for noa2, recently moved but don't want to effect the process.

thanks

bee

The processing times on Visa Journey is based on what information people supply on their timeline. So if people who received their NOA2's say at the end of March or early april, and don't update their timeline but someone recieved an NOA2 on March 24th and did update their timeline, that explains why it goes backwards. Hope that makes sense lol. Basically the timeline here is based on what information people plug into their timelines. I have heard of a few April approvals from other groups being approved and end of March approvals from NE, so I really think they are working on petitions past the 23rd. I am also at NE and just praying for a speedy approval. Good luck to you! :)

event.png

ok thanks.i receive RFE yesterday,i feel like giving up in life

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

It has been exactly 6 months and one day since we received our NOA1. Our application is being processed at the california service center which is known for having the fastest i-130 processing times. I have called them twice first time i have called was 18th of august which was more than a week past the 5 month processing time set and was told it is within their processing times. I then called back at the end of august and i was informed that an officer wil contact me within a month and have been given a referal number. I have yet to hear anything from them, Is this normal? why does it take atleast a month to get back to my inquiry? when i checked the uscis website i see the message below.

sign_icon.png

On August 31, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number (######), was assigned to an officer for response.

has anyone tried calling them? if yes what were the results? did u get a referral number and was told somone will contact you? if yes how long did it take for an officer to get back to you?

It has been exactly 6 months and one day since we received our NOA1. Our application is being processed at the california service center which is known for having the fastest i-130 processing times. I have called them twice first time i have called was 18th of august which was more than a week past the 5 month processing time set and was told it is within their processing times. I then called back at the end of august and i was informed that an officer wil contact me within a month and have been given a referal number. I have yet to hear anything from them, Is this normal? why does it take atleast a month to get back to my inquiry? when i checked the uscis website i see the message below.

sign_icon.png

On August 31, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number (######), was assigned to an officer for response.

has anyone tried calling them? if yes what were the results? did u get a referral number and was told somone will contact you? if yes how long did it take for an officer to get back to you?

I have the same problem like you and don’t know what to do seeking advice in the mean time I don’t like to keep call USCIS (they my get mad at me and ........) :protest:

I just received this update in my USCIS page (As of September ……………, your general inquiry, referral number …………………., is currently not assigned for processing.

What that mean ?????? :crying::crying::crying:

Edited by soba3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I gues all we can really do is wait. September should be our month, if we don't get it in september im calling every day from then on until i receive a response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It has been 9 days since my application was approved according to the USCIS website. No email, and no hard copy yet... anyone know how long it is supposed to take?

I did however receive my Birth certificate back in the mail today from USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.