Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guys since i had my case number and invoice number on february i ve been having the access to eventually pay but it says not.invoiced cuz its too early

So i dont underdtand all this positive excitement

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys since i had my case number and invoice number on february i ve been having the access to eventually pay but it says not.invoiced cuz its too early

So i dont underdtand all this positive excitement

Great...!!!

You must be really lucky...that you got the access before all of us...

because until yesterday we were getting the 'termination' error message whenever we were trying to access the AOS fee section.

Hence this positive excitement about at least after a wait of so many months finally we see some change or update......!!!!!!

something better than nothing....!!!! ;) ;)

Timeline

I thought that was very normal thats why :) But so far i have been lucky my pd is july 2nd got approved on december got my invoice number and case number in february

Hopefully things will keep going that way

Hopefully may bulletin will give us a big jump cuz its very hard being far away from our other half

Timeline

Im not an expert but by reading people s comments i know that before ur pd becomes current the nvc will send u a welcome letter asking you to choose ur agent pay a fee and send i believe a form called ds 260 or 261 im not sur well once they receive the payment u have to send another form i think is the affidavit of support and then wait for case completion then just for ur pd to become current to get the interview letter

Its something like that :)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Request for input for the following points:

1 once we get the access of AOS, how many days after we will receive the invoice?

2. What is the amount of AOS invoice.

3. after how many approx days we will have access of DS261/260

4. any other useful advise... please.... Thanks :wow:

Timeline

Got access of AOS...

hi qazze,

My PD is 18FEB2014, after my NOA2 i have not received any other mail from NVC and i have not got access of CEAC yet. Everyday i try logging into CEAC but no luck...!!!! Not sure when should we expect the same...!!!!

Timeline

Hi hari,

Today we have got the access of AOS form. It is still showing no invoiced.

May you plz guide us about the next processes and expected timeline etc.

All of you need to STOP panicking. My PD is Jan 21, 2014. I already paid my AOS/IV fees and sent the documents and got the email saying they received the docs. Most Jan 2014 filers are in the same page either sending emails or processing the docs they received from sep 2013-Jan 2014 filers. NVC will start sending out further emails as soon as they finished processing this set. Otherwise they will be overwelhmed with all the docs they receive. NO, There is NO retrogression in the horizon. Normally they warn you well in advance before a retrogression. Just sit tight and your turn will come.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Request for input for the following points:

1 once we get the access of AOS, how many days after we will receive the invoice?

2. What is the amount of AOS invoice.

3. after how many approx days we will have access of DS261/260

4. any other useful advise... please.... Thanks :wow:

Hi,

Congratulations to you all...

AOS fee: $325

IV fee: $120

Please go through this link...this may be helpful to you...

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/Step_1_Choose_an_agent.html

Edited by D N R

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.