ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

WOOOOOoAAAAAAAAAAa.....I just saw 3 N/As now, I can't believe it ,finally I have landed...ariani over to you on the spreadsheet :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

God bless your heart :D . Congratulations!

We got ours today and we had a scan date of 3/18! Both of you are so close I know it! Good luck!

Congratulations!

i guess a lot happens while i watched paint dry!!! come on nvc, schedule some interviews!!!

Just an update friends!

I called Mumbai embassy today and they said that they have interview openings in May as well and they have no clue why NVC is not scheduling.

When my husband called NVC yesterday, they told that they are waiting for interview opening details by embassy.

I feel so low friends. Dont understand that who is lying to us and why?? Dont we have right to correct information. If they are not planning to schedule for one whole month then they should speak it upfront and notify us. Why keep us in dark?? Why every night we have to sleep thinking when will P4 come?? Why every morning wake up and checking mail has to be first thing??

And, on top of it we have no deadline for that..at least people who are waiting for CC has a deadline and a hope too that it will take max 60 days..We dont have any such deadlines..

Devastated totally

it's crazy...totally crazy...and as usual, our hands are tied. this should not be happening!!!

Welcome to the club! I understand your frustration and torment. If it was not for visa journey I would have lost my marbles a long time ago.

Thanks to USCIS / NVC delays I will probably have to re-apply for my police clearance certificate. I was so eager to be with my husband that I got all my paper work prepared in time like a fool. Thanks to NVC's inconsistent instructions my scan date was delayed. Now who knows what further checklists are expected and when my interview will be.

I wanted to be with my husband for our first wedding anniversary, but this seems like a fantasy now. I wish I had known that it takes one year from start to finish, IF you file your paperwork correctly and on time. Maybe we could have planned things differently.

Surely, this is just a form of immigration control, limiting the total number of people entering the US per year?

looks like I will too...but I am holding out praying I just might make it.....good luck to you and to all!

Just checked the portal and saw 3 N/A's! I have to call tonight after work to confirm but really praying this is real!

Scan date: 3/18

congrats!!!

The day has come-I see 3 n/a's!! I was really losing hope-what a trying process.

Now my question is-do I really have to call to confirm? Is there any reason this wouldn't be a CC? or does a call speed anything up? Can I just assume it's a CC and the process will continue as it should?

Hope many more see those 3 glorious n/a's this week!

congrats!!!

63 days later, i have a checklist .... dated 14th April.. It is better than not hearing anything at all.. Thank you Jehova!

oh sorry to hear this...get those babies in asap and hope for a very quick review.

YEAHHH!! I just saw my 3 N/A FINALLY!!! After 8 months at NVC!!

congrats.....you deserve to celebrate big tonight!!! go party girl!

WOOOOOoAAAAAAAAAAa.....I just saw 3 N/As now, I can't believe it ,finally I have landed...ariani over to you on the spreadsheet :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

excellent news....now start praying for the nvc to start processing interviews!!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

yes, this has happened before. its crazy silly that nvc does this and they really should link the cases but they don't. i'd call just to let them know...they might be able to do something.

Folks i'm still waiting for 2 other cases to show the N/As. Is that normal?...Three cases showed 3 N/As, two not yet.

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

I think this user is talking about the CEAC page showing 3 NAs...Hence the "Three cases showed 3 N/As, two not yet.".

YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 3 NAs, not five (5).

ah yes, you could be correct.....but the OP announced their cc??? whatever.....you're correct in saying 2 n/a's remain.

ah semantics!!!!

Edited by mrs thb

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I think this user is talking about the CEAC page showing 3 NAs...Hence the "Three cases showed 3 N/As, two not yet.".

YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 3 NAs, not five (5).

No, what I mean is that ,I have spouse case + 4 kids....Two kids' are showing 3 N/As, but the others' still showing 2 N/As....It looks like they separate cases in reviewing. I'm on hold now with NVC to verify. Will update you guys.

Edited by nyala

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

No, what I mean is that ,I have spouse case + 4 kids....Two kids' are showing 3 N/As, but the others' still showing 2 N/As....It looks like they separate cases in reviewing. I'm on hold now with NVC to verify. Will update you guys.

Wish you well.

Filed: Timeline

Ohh.. I wouldn't bother calling NVC as those cases were split between different agents. I hope you receive CC on the other cases as well. Wish you luck.

Timeline

Ohh.. I wouldn't bother calling NVC as those cases were split between different agents. I hope you receive CC on the other cases as well. Wish you luck.

Amen....I didn't know that they split cases between different agents, while all the cases are filed together.

Timeline

Amen....I didn't know that they split cases between different agents, while all the cases are filed together.

Got 3 N/A's. Scan date is Feb 3rd no Checklists. Now lets see if they take another 70 days to schedule interview :P

congrats and best wishes while you wait for an interview!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.