LibCampFireClub

Libs Bring Back Measles and Blame GOP

133 posts in this topic

Seems there plenty of dope smoking hippies out in CA that have refused the needle for precious Skye and Willow.

just giving my experience. be fruitful and multiply, keep a hundred loaded guns in the house but fret that your children won't make it out of a vaccination alive. jesus commanded.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Not to mention the religious one who refuse to vaccinate their kids based on their superstitious notion that praying to a zombie will help cure them...

It takes every kind of people....

http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/

Two young children died after parents refused to treat them with medicine

A Pennsylvania mother and father who believe in faith-healing were sent to jail Wednesday for causing the death of their young, sick child by refusing to take him to the doctor. It was the second of Herbert and Catherine Schaible’s children to die under their care.

“You’ve killed two of your children…not God, not your church, not religious devotion — you,” Philadelphia Judge Benjamin Lerner told the couple, as he sentenced them to between three and a half and seven years behind bars. The Schaibles pled no contest to third-degree murder in their eight-month-old son Brandon’s death last year from pneumonia.

just giving my experience. be fruitful and multiply, keep a hundred loaded guns in the house but fret that your children won't make it out of a vaccination alive. jesus commanded.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

I guess it's what your exposed to. If I had to live amongst religious crazies, I'd probably hate them too. Thankfully I live in Texas.

Brady's a cheater

Timeline

Yep... You couldn't be farther away from religious nutjobs in Texas... :rofl: :rofl:

I guess it's what your exposed to. If I had to live amongst religious crazies, I'd probably hate them too. Thankfully I live in Texas.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

err.

i would never survive if i had to live with them. unfortunately blood is blood.

Not to mention the religious one who refuse to vaccinate their kids based on their superstitious notion that praying to a zombie will help cure them...

It takes every kind of people....

http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/

Two young children died after parents refused to treat them with medicine

A Pennsylvania mother and father who believe in faith-healing were sent to jail Wednesday for causing the death of their young, sick child by refusing to take him to the doctor. It was the second of Herbert and Catherine Schaible’s children to die under their care.

“You’ve killed two of your children…not God, not your church, not religious devotion — you,” Philadelphia Judge Benjamin Lerner told the couple, as he sentenced them to between three and a half and seven years behind bars. The Schaibles pled no contest to third-degree murder in their eight-month-old son Brandon’s death last year from pneumonia.

yes. it's not just vaccinations. three of the children were lucky enough to be vegan by birth.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow. You really are lost!!

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

Ah! Those Pin-y liberals!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

From January 1 to January 30, 2015, 102 people from 14 states were reported to have measles*. Most of these cases are part of a large, ongoing multi-state outbreak linked to an amusement park in California. On January 23, 2015, CDC issued a Health Advisory to notify public health departments and healthcare facilities about this multi-state outbreak and to provide guidance for healthcare providers nationwide. For more information see CDC Press Briefing Transcript: Measles in the United States, 2015, January 29, 2015.

* CDC will update this data weekly on Mondays.

The United States experienced a record number of measles cases during 2014, with 644 cases from 27 states reported to CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). This is the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the U.S. in 2000.

measles-cases-616px.jpg

• The majority of the people who got measles were unvaccinated.
  • Measles is still common in many parts of the world including some countries in Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and Africa.
  • Travelers with measles continue to bring the disease into the U.S.
  • Measles can spread when it reaches a community in the U.S. where groups of people are unvaccinated.

Top of Page

Measles Outbreaks

Outbreaks in countries to which Americans often travel can directly contribute to an increase in measles cases in the U.S.

Reasons for an increase in cases some years:

• 2015: The majority of cases reported so far during 2015 are part of a large, ongoing outbreak linked to an amusement park in California.
  • 2014: The U.S. experienced 23 measles outbreaks in 2014, including one large outbreak of 383 cases, occurring primarily among unvaccinated Amish communities in Ohio. Many of the cases in the U.S. in 2014 were associated with cases brought in from the Philippines, which experienced a large measles outbreak. For more information see the Measles in the Philippines Travelers' Health Notice.
  • 2013: The U.S. experienced 11 outbreaks in 2013, three of which had more than 20 cases, including an outbreak with 58 cases. For more information see Measles — United States, January 1-August 24, 2013.
  • 2011: In 2011, more than 30 countries in the WHO European Region reported an increase in measles, and France was experiencing a large outbreak. Most of the cases that were brought to the U.S. in 2011 came from France. For more information see Measles — United States, January-May 20, 2011.
  • 2008: The increase in cases in 2008 was the result of spread in communities with groups of unvaccinated people. The U.S. experienced several outbreaks in 2008 including three large outbreaks. For more information see Update: Measles — United States, January–July 2008.

See also: The Surveillance Manual chapter on measles that describes case investigation, outbreak investigation, and outbreak control for additional information.

MMWR: 2014 Outbreaks MMWR: 2013 Outbreaks

Top of Page

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Seems there plenty of dope smoking hippies out in CA that have refused the needle for precious Skye and Willow.

Yeah, I know. The left is in denial. This is California, and the counties where the lack of compliance is at its worst have the greatest concentration of herbal self-medication.

well see there's this cardiologist in arizona and he questions that polio left people disfigured and wheelchair bound. he asks where are these people? i don't see them.

and the anti vaxx crowd cheers.

then he says stuff like, measles isn't that bad. kids SHOULD get measles. it builds character.

i can't remember his name right now and he gets way too much attention as is.

and then you have idiots like chris christy who decide to make this a partisan issue by saying parents need the freedom to decide of vaccinations are right for their family. because he knows where his base is. (except right now they're in time out, waiting for the measles outbreak to pass)

Edited by val erie

Yeah, I know. The left is in denial. This is California, and the counties where the lack of compliance is at its worst have the greatest concentration of herbal self-medication.

what does one have to do with the other? ridiculous.