LibCampFireClub

Libs Bring Back Measles and Blame GOP

133 posts in this topic

Apparently, the potheads don't either. I listen to them tell me how marijuana is not addicting while they pull the couch apart looking for any speck of green than may have settled in the creases.

I've posted this before, but gosh darn it, I find it funny.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

i-dont-vacuum-my-house-daily-to-clean-it

Addictions are bad stuff.

I have seen people pick up white chunks of who knows what off the floor, thinking it was cocaine just because they were doing some at the time and they'll crush it and snort it, or just eat it, never really knowing what it was.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Both are addictive drugs. Granted cocaine is probably more addictive, but pot is as well.

nope. you can smoke weed for a month straight and quit and your body will not suffer ill affect. and it's funny that you said cocaine is 'probably' more addictive. it is.

now, someone who is an addict can get addicted to any sort of substance or behavior.

Edited by val erie

Both are addictive drugs. Granted cocaine is probably more addictive, but pot is as well.

I'm not so sure. I've still yet to meet the dude who will give a BJ for a joint. Or the millionaire who spent their whole fortune on weed. Folks like to blaze up, granted, like any drug or vice. But in my eyes, alcohol is a worse drug than weed is.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

nope. you can smoke weed for a month straight and quit and your body will not suffer ill affect. and it's funny that you said cocaine is 'probably' more addictive. it is.

now, someone who is an addict can get addicted to any sort of substance or behavior.

What do you mean it's funny? Funny how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Pp8DElR2E

I'm not so sure. I've still yet to meet the dude who will give a BJ for a joint. Or the millionaire who spent their whole fortune on weed. Folks like to blaze up, granted, like any drug or vice. But in my eyes, alcohol is a worse drug than weed is.

all that reefer madness propaganda worked out really, really well.

Filed: Timeline

Weed is the ultimate evil - it rots peoples' brains, gets them on the dole, and turns them into democrats.

I blame it all on black people and rap music.

Smoking weed used to be a white thing until black people started doing it, then you people moved up to coke, knowing we couldn't afford it. Racism. :rofl:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

What do you mean it's funny? Funny how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Pp8DElR2E

because our genius government still classifies both as schedule one substances.

i have a theory as to why that is, but we'll see how the next few years play out..

When you do finally meet that guy who will give you a BJ for a joint, hold onto him, he's a keeper. :lol:

But seriously, pot is one of the least addictive drugs out there, but it IS addictive.

Smoking weed used to be a white thing until black people started doing it, then you people moved up to coke, knowing we couldn't afford it. Racism. :rofl:

You people?? :o

I wish I had back all the money I spent on coke in the 80's & 90's, I'd probably have enough to buy a vacation house.

hey. have you heard the big ot genasus (or however it's spelled) hit single? it's all over the radio. "i'm in love with the coco"

i mean, if we can't send kids to jail for weed since it's getting legalized and medical benefits proven and all that..maybe we can get kids to think coke is really cool. we'll be able to jail them for that for a long time coming.

got to keep that school to prison pipeline churning them out.

all that reefer madness propaganda worked out really, really well.

I know, more people are killed from DUI than weed, but folks consider weed smokers worse than alcoholics.

Weed is the ultimate evil - it rots peoples' brains, gets them on the dole, and turns them into democrats.

We all can't afford to do coke and meth like conservatives. High rollers.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg