• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The changeover might be smoother than you think. We are used to major boondoggles here in the US on changeovers, like the rollout of Obamacare for example.

But I can tell you that the changeover at CFO to the appontment system went as smooth as silk. My wife did her CFO on the third day the appointment system was in effect, and it ran like they had been doing it for a year.

So don't cringe at this changeover. Might be easier than you think.

Hi everybody good day to all, my wife did her medical on January 6th wasn't completed till January 8th plus they didn't have 1 shot told her to come back anytime or if she wants to get done in the US after she arrives, SLEC gave her the results to bring to her interview on February 12th

Hi everybody good day to all, my wife did her medical on January 6th wasn't completed till January 8th plus they didn't have 1 shot told her to come back anytime or if she wants to get done in the US after she arrives, SLEC gave her the results to bring to her interview on February 12th

Did they give her sealed report?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes she received a sealed report plus a disk to bring to embassy

Just the sealed envelope is needed for the interview, the CD and the DS-3025 are to be kept and brought to the USA

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope I will have no problem about not having the sealed medical bc st.lukes will forward to embassy

You won't have issues with SLEC sending your medical file to USEM, that is the way it was done for YEARS. Don't need to bring the DS-3025 or CD to the interview, keep them safe at home.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were in SLEC today for final medical clearance. It has been a long process for us as we have been in the DOT program since April.

Needless to say I am very proud of her success as she is now complete to what they call a re-medical.

We were NOT given the sealed medical report from SLEC Releasing today. We did receive the Vaccination form and the CD. I questioned them as to why we were not being given our envelope. SLEC said to us that since we were DOT we are considered a different classification, which I believe to be Class A. Perhaps others who recently did not receive their sealed envelope were a Class that requires SLEC to be the delivery service for their sealed medical envelope.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for all the info. sounds like we are in for a long day when we go for the exam.

Its longer if you have K2. I have 2 girls, we finished in 4 days because of the skin testing. Result took 48 hrs. so for those who have K2, SLEC doesnt suggest you go on friday because of the skin testing. We were there Monday and finished Thursday afternoon. The skin test was given monday afternoon, because the doc asked for medical cert from my daughter's pedia for the previous medication given to her. They wont give it to her without the med cert. I had to run to makati med for that. My youngest is 10 y/o, got the skintest, my oldest is 15 y/o. hers is only xray no skin testing. The xray reading is what took it longer. we could have been finished in the afternoon of Wednesday, but the man there said we had to go back the next morning (thursday) for the xray result.

Riz & Dave

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.