Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Sammyboy and israeli dude I hope you guys hear some good news this week. I guarantee you, you will be crying like babies LOL

At least I cried and laughed and cried:)

Filed: Timeline

God KNows when that news is going to come Plam. I am not expecting anything for the next couple of months for sure.

This is just inhuman treatment by the authorities. Very stressful.

I am only crying for right now.

They have made babies out of perfectly grown mature men.

What the feek. Gggrrrrrrrr.

Online status USCIS; the post office has sent back your card.

Really!!!!

We went to post office. They checked: wrong address number. Could not find address so sent back.

Called USCIS; explained that USCIS put wrong address number on it. Now we have to check status online every time to see if USCIS has received it. So yes, than phone USCIS back and they will sent it out again with right address.

Also filled in an e-request online. In case lol lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

This is too much for me to handle. I don't know what these guys got against me. Everyone that filed after me got approved. They should process cases according to the date they receive them.. It doesn't make since that I will file my papers and then someone that filed 4 months after me will get approved and I'm still sitting here staring at the wall.

Just got my GC in Hands, I took just 1 day... ☝?️.... Good luck to y'all...... Was a pleasure!!! Blessings...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.