1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Mamaof3 Thanks alot for thinking about me.havent been on here for a while but nothing has changed..I,m still in the same limbo...about two weeks ago l wrote a letter to vermont asking them to expedite my case but l havent heard anything from them..l also contacted my congress person but im still waiting...just like Anastas l was thinking about filinf a mandamus but its costly..cant afford that..l also called the 800 number last week but the officer said that my case is still at the local office and there,s nothing they can do..l have to keep waiting...they keep taking me in circles...how,s yours?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm gonna keep you in my prayers missymd, hopefully they answer your expidite. I received my GC already, is your appl based on GC holder or US citz? I mean..this is crazy!! Be strong

Edited by mamaof3!

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I got e-mail notification that my VAWA is approved!!! I am so happy. Waiting for an approval letter in the mail.

me too! How long have you been waiting? Did you ever get your EAD?

*Forever&Always*​​

Timeline

A little less than 5 months. They received my I360 at the end of April 2015. I haven't sent I765 with I360. I will send it now after approval.

nice. Mine was filed with the I360. Did you file the I485 yet?

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did anyone get a vawa rfe to prove cruelty and did you get a approval? How long did it take to get a response? And what did you send?

Timeline

No I didn't file yet. What documents do I need to send with I485? What form do I send to waive the fees for I485?

Mine was filed through a lawyer... Hope Sandraj can help... Good luck

Did anyone get a vawa rfe to prove cruelty and did you get a approval? How long did it take to get a response? And what did you send?

I didn't have an RFE's, good luck

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Folks the meetup will be next Saturday (September 26) at 1 pm, even if it rains. The address is 60 Wall Street(atrium).There is no subway service on weekends to Wall Street then you have to get the subway R and get off on Rector Street Station and walk a few minutes to arrive there.The station Rector Street is located at the corner of Rector Street and Trinity Place in Financial District). The meetup will be in the atrium, the atrium is absolutely stunning ( a half-acre).You can bring your children.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/60_Wall_St_lobby_by_Matthew_Bisanz.JPG

Start out going East on RECTOR ST towards TRINITY PL 2min
Turn left onto BROADWAY (CANYON OF HEROES) 1 min
Turn right onto PINE ST 1 min
Keep moving ahead on PINE ST (CHASE MANHATTAN PLZ) 2 min
Keep moving ahead on PINE ST 2 min
Keep moving ahead on PINE ST (WALL ST CT) 1min
Arrive at 60 WALL STREET CT

Hello Good People, I just received my Interview Notice. Any suggestions?

DL

Hi there, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Mine was so straight forward. She asked me to confirm my add so she could send the greencard. Then asked for passport/ID docs/Birth certificate. Ask the questions regarding, do you do drugs,prostitution, espionage, terrorism etc and that was it.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just make sure you take all documents from USCIS and docs related to your case with you as she asked me for my biometrics receipt.

Edited by Angel66

I'm just curious. Those that have children and had their AOS approved, did you all get your greencards at the same time? My daughter got hers before me, mine still says card being produced. Is this normal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.