94 posts in this topic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!!

Since we turned in our forms a day after you hopefully ours will say issued tomorrow!

I got my tracking information yesterday.

I should have my visa on Monday.

Hopefully fly out on Tuesday and have NYE with my SO.

I hope all went well for you.

Merry Christmas.

Timeline

Wow that was super fast!!! Our visa was issued on the 23rd so hopefully it will be delivered next week as well! Did you opt for the home delivery??

I know I can't believe it!

Yeah I opted for home delivery, should be at my door on Monday.

Timeline

Did u receive two passport pages! My fiancé received two.....one said cancelled dated 12/22 and the other did not have any marks and it was dated 12/23....

No I did not. Only one sticker in my passport.

I have no idea what that could mean.

I'm just getting ready for flight to the US today.. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi had my interview on the 14th jan my police certificate said no live trace so I took my old police certificate from two years ago that had all my previous stuff on it. The lady at the interview said they still need to check it's all ok. Then said if nothing's defferant you will be approved. So I was wondering if anyone knows how long it could take for them to check? As my status has been AP for nine days now and the lady did say it will be done the same day as my interview. Stressed

My fiancé receive an email the same day of his interview from the fraud dept of embassy asking him to call and get info about his old charge and reply back with the info saying you certify the info to be true! The visa was issued within a few days after he replied to the email! Check your email ASAP and check your junk file because that is where my fiancé found the email from fraud felt at embassy! They need to confirm your info and will not proceed without you reying to that email and calling ACRO

Timeline

Thank you for answering me. I just checked my junk file I haven't received any emails from the London embassy. My fiancé phoned the NVC in New Hampshire they said to just keep checking you status online. Is they an email address I could contact at the embassy? Or any other options?

Thanks Darren

I will look for the email address today at work! My fiancé had a no live trace and we didn't have SAR so the embassy sent us an email from the fraud dept telling us to call ACRO get an official statement and send a reply stating the info is certified to be true.......the visa was issued only a couple of days later.....not sure what they are doing in your case?

Timeline

Hi I sent off for a SAR on the 26/12/14 so I should be receiving it in the next few days or so. I had a feeling I might need it. But I'm worried why I didn't get this email that everyone is talking about.

Thank you so much for you help.

Cheers Darren.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member and has been following the thread and related topics on this forum.

My Fiancé and I have just filled our K1 visa 6th Feb.

I have been worried for quite sometime as I had a police caution/warning 8 yrs ago.

I am sure my police report would read "no live trace" and will be needing SAR def.

Can I ask when it's a good time to request SAR before my interview given that it would take 40 Days and is there a designated police office that does issue the SAR?

Thanks for your time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.