DavenRoxy

INSANITY: Major Restaurant Chain Makes Massive Surrender to Islam in 200+ Stores

57 posts in this topic

For some Christians as well. There is a verse in the bible saying that a pig was possessed. There are some Christians that will not eat anything that comes from a pig because they believe that pigs are still cursed and there is a part in the bible that says not to eat it.

But Jesus says otherwise and Christianity started with him.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What's wrong with rubbing meat?

What goes into the body doesn't defile.

You obviously were nt observing my celebrations last night...i am feeling quite defiled at this moment.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nothing is as tasty as bacon and roast beef

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You were rubbing your meat? :devil:

No i am vegetarian, it was a grape related injury

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

All great. Until you cut that foot-long in half and then use the knife on the next sandwich to do the same. ;)

Solution? Don't use the same knife on the next sandwich. Problem solved.

I'm guessing the amount of money required to purchase 25, or 50, or 100 knifes (which can be cleaned) wouldn't be exorbitant. But hey, my suggestion probably wouldn't fly with the group in question.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Solution? Don't use the same knife on the next sandwich. Problem solved.

I'm guessing the amount of money required to purchase 25, or 50, or 100 knifes (which can be cleaned) wouldn't be exorbitant. But hey, my suggestion probably wouldn't fly with the group in question.

The issue is more complicated. I believe halal food rules are similar to kosher food rules. Although I am no expert on this, with kosher foods, they do have to be physically separate from the non-kosher foods on several levels. Cannot use any of the utensils, cooking equipment, etc on both. Sometimes kitchens have to be essentially "decontaminated" in order to be observant, and there is some ritual for that. Some places are "certified" kosher, where I think they get a rabbi's blessing. Some places and customers are more strict than others in observing these rules.