DavenRoxy

INSANITY: Major Restaurant Chain Makes Massive Surrender to Islam in 200+ Stores

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am not 100% certain but I believe consume. I had Muslims that I worked with at mcdonalds who cooked if but didn't eat it.

Neither am I, but I think you're correct. As another poster pointed out, if the goal is to make as much money as possible, why not accommodate everyone. Satisfies the porkers and hammers, and those that don't partake of it. Expands your customer base without alienating those who like pork/ham.

Edited by Torete

Filed: Timeline

I think the issue is "contamination" - where pork and beef share the same space and pork may rub off on the beef. Vegetarians don't appreciate having their vegetables cooked where meat is cooked. Same stove is okay but same pot or pan - unless it has been thoroughly cleaned after cooking meat in it - probably not. Same would go for the different meats, I guess?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think the issue is "contamination" - where pork and beef share the same space and pork may rub off on the beef. Vegetarians don't appreciate having their vegetables cooked where meat is cooked. Same stove is okay but same pot or pan - unless it has been thoroughly cleaned after cooking meat in it - probably not. Same would go for the different meats, I guess?

Speaking of vegetarians, I always had to chuckle when they'd come to mcdonalds and just order the fries because that was about all they could eat (before the salad revamp). The fries are cooked in animal fat.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

JMO, and respectful of yours, that's a stretch for me.

My pork never rubs anyones beef. :-)

Every Subway I've been to has each condiment in separate stainless steel containers. Put the pork and beef in solitary confinement and completely separate from the vegetables. I'm guessing they're washing the containers before they put beef or pork in a container that previously held onions or peppers etc. in it.

Edited by Torete

JMO, and respectful of yours, that's a stretch for me.

My pork never rubs anyones beef. :-)

Every Subway I've been to has each condiment in separate stainless steel containers. Put the pork and beef in solitary confinement and completely separate from the vegetables. I'm guessing they're washing the containers before they put beef or pork in a container that previously held onions or peppers etc. in it.

All great. Until you cut that foot-long in half and then use the knife on the next sandwich to do the same. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is it against the rules for followers of Islam to be in the same room as the product or just not consume it?

I good friend of mine is Egyptian and a talented chef, later in life he returned to Islam which is problematic because Italian is his specialty. Touching pork is an issue for him.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

For some Christians as well. There is a verse in the bible saying that a pig was possessed. There are some Christians that will not eat anything that comes from a pig because they believe that pigs are still cursed and there is a part in the bible that says not to eat it.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

For some Christians as well. There is a verse in the bible saying that a pig was possessed. There are some Christians that will not eat anything that comes from a pig because they believe that pigs are still cursed and there is a part in the bible that says not to eat it.

This is true. During a down period of my life I had to live in a shelter. I met a woman from one of the French African countries that was telling me about how she had a vision talking about the unclean animals.

Many Orthodox Christians won't eat pork. Or shellfish. My wife used to be one of them. But she has seen the light now. Ribs are good. Bacon is good. Shrimp is good. Life's good.

This is true. During a down period of my life I had to live in a shelter. I met a woman from one of the French African countries that was telling me about how she had a vision talking about the unclean animals.

Yeap. Unclean animals. This is exactly what I heard.

Many Orthodox Christians won't eat pork. Or shellfish. My wife used to be one of them. But she has seen the light now. Ribs are good. Bacon is good. Shrimp is good. Life's good.

I mess with the seafood. The little piglets? Not so much.

What's wrong with rubbing meat?

What goes into the body doesn't defile.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015