Karee

After This Trashy Mom Runs Her Mouth a Bit Too Much – Security Guard Shows Her How a Taser Works.

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

A security guard in an Atlanta mall was called in to deal with women who had apparently started fights with other customers.

These lovely young Mothers show a wonderful example to their children, as they just can’t leave it alone. After one of the women take things too far, the guard helpfully shows her how a Taser works.

Say good night, Gracie.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Other Timeline

It's a pervasive problem in the inner cities of America. This particular event is even more egregious as the mother does this right in front of her children. If anyone wonders why crime is so much higher among American blacks, it's because they have role models like this.

Two questions.

1. Why are people pulling random videos where black people are acting up? Are you trying to justify something?

2. What's up with the timeline? NB's video was at the very least 8 years old. And this happened in March of 2013.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Two questions.

1. Why are people pulling random videos where black people are acting up? Are you trying to justify something?

2. What's up with the timeline? NB's video was at the very least 8 years old. And this happened in March of 2013.

is jerry springer still on the tv? maybe they took it off air and karee is just trying to fill the void.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think that perhaps the video is posted to highlight the use of less than lethal weapons on an unarmed civilian. Interactions between unarmed civilians and law enforcement/security has certainly been a hot topic recently. Also this video demonstrates the benefit of body cams for LEOs. Subtitles would have been helpful though.

I don't want to speak for Karee but that's my take.

I had a hard time understanding what the altercation was about

I think that perhaps the video is posted to highlight the use of less than lethal weapons on an unarmed civilian. Interactions between unarmed civilians and law enforcement/security has certainly been a hot topic recently. Also this video demonstrates the benefit of body cams for LEOs. Subtitles would have been helpful though.

I don't want to speak for Karee but that's my take.

I had a hard time understanding what the altercation was about

Basically, the security guard was telling the lady to get her kids under control since they were yelling. She didn't like that so her and her friend went in on him. Ignorant behavior at it's best.

Not all interaction with police or LEO's end this way. And not all of the people who act out are black.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Loved the Video, She deserved to also to be knocked the F out also. He had all the right since she entered private property.

I love it the way black call each other the N word all the time, Very classy.........

Loved the Video, She deserved to also to be knocked the F out also. He had all the right since she entered private property.

I love it the way some black call each other the N word all the time, Very classy.........

Fixed.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

A security guard in an Atlanta mall was called in to deal with women who had apparently started fights with other customers.

These lovely young Mothers show a wonderful example to their children, as they just can’t leave it alone. After one of the women take things too far, the guard helpfully shows her how a Taser works.

Say good night, Gracie.

It part of a Movie. It's called "A Thug is born"

Mom acts like an animal in front of Kids and Baby daddy mad at the security guard. Sounds about right

It's a pervasive problem in the inner cities of America. This particular event is even more egregious as the mother does this right in front of her children. If anyone wonders why crime is so much higher among American blacks, it's because they have role models like this.

It's because of white racism. Try to keep up

Basically, the security guard was telling the lady to get her kids under control since they were yelling. She didn't like that so her and her friend went in on him. Ignorant behavior at it's best.

Not all interaction with police or LEO's end this way. And not all of the people who act out are black.

What? Not all stupid acting idiots are black ? Who knew.. dude the things I learn from you.