441 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys, long time now updates, well I finally got my interview update e-mail and text, stating my interview has been scheduled for OCT 21st, I'm delighted a bit nervous but happy that its coming to an end.

@ seth they updated my status today saying that they scheduled it today, I don't know why your's has not changed, I would suggest the you call the USCIS and ask if their is any update and explain that it hasn't changed from what it is.

12/24/2014.................forms i130, i485, i765, i131 mailed via usps12/26/2014.................forms delivered01/05/2015.................NOA1 for all forms wth 26th dec as priority date01/24/2015.................bio apt received for 02/0601/26/2015................. walk in bio failed, supervisor said that the office is way to busy to come back closer to my apt date02/06/2015................. completed biometrics02/11/2015.................Aos status update 'case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'<p>02/24/2015................EAD updated to 'card in production' AP updated to case approved

09/17/2015....... interview scheduled for OCT 21st.

10/21/2015....... attended interview, approved on the spot, also received updates on case status.

10/23/2015...... green card mailed

Hi guys, long time now updates, well I finally got my interview update e-mail and text, stating my interview has been scheduled for OCT 21st, I'm delighted a bit nervous but happy that its coming to an end.

@ seth they updated my status today saying that they scheduled it today, I don't know why your's has not changed, I would suggest the you call the USCIS and ask if their is any update and explain that it hasn't changed from what it is.

Hello Mayfield!

We're still here to rescue you! Some survive some don't! Ha! Most everyone is gone after they get their green cards in the mail. I have been kind of oblivious too but I try to check here and give support every once in a while. So, congratulations! 9 months! Wow. I would be livid. But better late than never! You ready for the interview? \o/

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Mayfield, You have time to prepare so get all your stuff together and best of luck. I'm still hanging in there hoping to hear something soon. Let me know which local office you will go for the interview, I'm sure going to Holtsville in Long Island.

Timeline

Thank you both Mrshopkins and Lovelygirl,

@Mrshopkins, yes I was livid but it is better than never.

@lovelygirl, I have started gathering everything, I will just go over it all and double check. Then as for the Office I believe it's Holtsville as I requested an update on my case back in July and it came from there, but I will surely check back in once I get the notice through the mail.

Thank you both Mrshopkins and Lovelygirl,

@Mrshopkins, yes I was livid but it is better than never.

@lovelygirl, I have started gathering everything, I will just go over it all and double check. Then as for the Office I believe it's Holtsville as I requested an update on my case back in July and it came from there, but I will surely check back in once I get the notice through the mail.

12/24/2014.................forms i130, i485, i765, i131 mailed via usps12/26/2014.................forms delivered01/05/2015.................NOA1 for all forms wth 26th dec as priority date01/24/2015.................bio apt received for 02/0601/26/2015................. walk in bio failed, supervisor said that the office is way to busy to come back closer to my apt date02/06/2015................. completed biometrics02/11/2015.................Aos status update 'case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'<p>02/24/2015................EAD updated to 'card in production' AP updated to case approved

10/21/2015....... attended interview, approved on the spot, also received updates on case status.

Timeline

@lovelygirl I will surely get back to you about the office I just noticed you filled 10 days before me, so I will definitely get back to you on that

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

i got an infopass and went to the NYC office on the 60th day following my AOS interview. Apparently it worked, my online status changed: "my new card is being produced". yaaas

Timeline

i got an infopass and went to the NYC office on the 60th day following my AOS interview. Apparently it worked, my online status changed: "my new card is being produced". yaaas

Congrats!

Timeline

Hi guys, just wanted to ask all those that have had their interviews or anyone who has any knowledge on this, Did they ask for the 2014 tax transcripts in the interview as the last year at the time we filed was 2013 but obviously now a new year has passed so I'm wondering if they asked anyone for this during their interviews. I appreciate any info, thank you

I don't know, Mayfield. I don't know of anyone who waited that long for an interview besides your guys. I would bring it because you just never know. Bring everything you send in originally. You never know what they are going to ask for and if there is something that they request and you do not have it, it's just going to delay your process even more! You definitely do not want that, I am assuming!

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone, my case was updated today my interview is scheduled for November 24th waiting on the letter now thank you Lord.

Timeline

Hello everyone, my case was updated today my interview is scheduled for November 24th waiting on the letter now thank you Lord.

Good luck to you!

Timeline

APPROVED ON THE SPOT!!!!

Had my interview today, we were approved instantly,

We arrived 30 mins before our interview time, and actually saw two couples we know in the waiting room. Anyhow we checked in and waited, we waited approximately 45 mins before we were called. When we went into the office we had our new born with us, the IO asked how I the applicant met my wife, she asked us the yes no questions on the I 485, she asked me what her date of birth was and if we were working, she also when we met and what other documents we had with us. As I gave her our photo album and joint credit card bills, bank statements and utility bills and out child's birth certificate she was flipping through the photos and I was telling her the details of each one in terms of location time and so on. She then looked at us and said your son is so adorable, you will get your green card in 30 days. She then said congratulations, gave me a letter and then walked us out. As we walked to the car I received text and email saying the card was ordered, then I also got one telling me the I-130 was approved. Along with one telling me to expect my welcome notice in the mail soon and my green card should get to me by dec 14th.

Timeline

APPROVED ON THE SPOT!!!!

Had my interview today, we were approved instantly,

We arrived 30 mins before our interview time, and actually saw two couples we know in the waiting room. Anyhow we checked in and waited, we waited approximately 45 mins before we were called. When we went into the office we had our new born with us, the IO asked how I the applicant met my wife, she asked us the yes no questions on the I 485, she asked me what her date of birth was and if we were working, she also when we met and what other documents we had with us. As I gave her our photo album and joint credit card bills, bank statements and utility bills and out child's birth certificate she was flipping through the photos and I was telling her the details of each one in terms of location time and so on. She then looked at us and said your son is so adorable, you will get your green card in 30 days. She then said congratulations, gave me a letter and then walked us out. As we walked to the car I received text and email saying the card was ordered, then I also got one telling me the I-130 was approved. Along with one telling me to expect my welcome notice in the mail soon and my green card should get to me by dec 14th.

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.