coa24

December 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

803 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I got approved... Yay so shocked. Walked into work checked my personal email and there it was.,, and even better I am going to see him Saturday perfect timing.

Congratulations~!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, we recently got approved. My fiance lives in Haiti and I provided his mailing address so he could recieve the documents that would be sent to him. However where he lives the mailing system is not so good and his neighbors in his yard are very jealous he as an american woman and may take his package when it recives and not give it to him. He works at the airpot 9-5 so comes home after 6. My question is can I change his mailing address to mine and I can be the one that recieves his package ?

I should think so - but you should probably call the help line and ask someone. I'm sure they understand this sort of thing! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly for you!

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations~!!!!!!!

I should think so - but you should probably call the help line and ask someone. I'm sure they understand this sort of thing! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly for you!

Thank you very much... The NVC helpline or USCIS helpline ? Yea people get very jealous.. so sad. Can ruin eveyrthing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Thank you very much... The NVC helpline or USCIS helpline ? Yea people get very jealous.. so sad. Can ruin eveyrthing.

NCSC, National Customer Service Center: 800-375-5283

Let us know what they say!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi Everyone, we recently got approved. My fiance lives in Haiti and I provided his mailing address so he could recieve the documents that would be sent to him. However where he lives the mailing system is not so good and his neighbors in his yard are very jealous he as an american woman and may take his package when it recives and not give it to him. He works at the airpot 9-5 so comes home after 6. My question is can I change his mailing address to mine and I can be the one that recieves his package ?

If you are worried about paket 3,which are the instructions for the interview, you can email the Embassy in Port-au Prince to send it to you via email. It will be quicker and your fiance won't have to wait weeks to receive it. Good luck

Hello! - THANK YOU for your time and for your comment/answer about my post/question.

Our I-129F petition was received on December 18, 2014 and it is being processed by the Texas Service Center.

A couple of weeks ago a Tier 2 officer said the case had been in the background unit since April 10, 2015 and that it had not left the background unit as of the day of that call. TODAY (July 31, 2015), I called again and another tier 2 officer said the case had been pending the results of either a background, name or security check and that´s why the long wait, and confirmed that the background, name or security check had been completed already and the case is back to normal processing.

Should I be any hopeful to get our NOA2 soon, given that the one thing that was holding the decision was now completed?

I have both senators from my state (MA) inquire on our behalf, but they haven´t gotten a response yet.

The tier 2 officer today was EXTREMELY nice and understanding (judged by the common standards). She provided a lot of information, such as ¨I see that someone called and is working on your case¨ (I´m thinking maybe the senator´s office staff...) She didn´t say WHEN the case left the background unit, but CONFIRMED it was already OUT OF THERE AND BACK TO NORMAL PROCESSING. She said, ¨give it at least 60 more days and if not call again, but hopefully there would be a decision by Monday, which could be

ALL COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED. (I was hoping to post something short... then I found myself overly excited...)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your time and comment.

CA and VA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! - THANK YOU for your time and for your comment/answer about my post/question.

Our I-129F petition was received on December 18, 2014 and it is being processed by the Texas Service Center.

A couple of weeks ago a Tier 2 officer said the case had been in the background unit since April 10, 2015 and that it had not left the background unit as of the day of that call. TODAY (July 31, 2015), I called again and another tier 2 officer said the case had been pending the results of either a background, name or security check and that´s why the long wait, and confirmed that the background, name or security check had been completed already and the case is back to normal processing.

Should I be any hopeful to get our NOA2 soon, given that the one thing that was holding the decision was now completed?

I have both senators from my state (MA) inquire on our behalf, but they haven´t gotten a response yet.

The tier 2 officer today was EXTREMELY nice and understanding (judged by the common standards). She provided a lot of information, such as ¨I see that someone called and is working on your case¨ (I´m thinking maybe the senator´s office staff...) She didn´t say WHEN the case left the background unit, but CONFIRMED it was already OUT OF THERE AND BACK TO NORMAL PROCESSING. She said, ¨give it at least 60 more days and if not call again, but hopefully there would be a decision by Monday, which could be

ALL COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED. (I was hoping to post something short... then I found myself overly excited...)

CA and VA

so i called after seeing your post to check on mine. got right through, asked for tier 2 no problem. get lady on phone, she tell me they are within normal processing time. have no other info. i say tell me something, anything, background check done or we waiting on that? She said i dont show any info on my I-129F. zero, nothing. sorry.

why cant i ever get any answers? why am i different? same with both senators. they are within normal processing time. try again in 60 days. unreal.

Hello, Bobbieb!

One question: When did you file your petition?

...Also know that before speaking to the tier 2 officer that I mention on y post, I spoke with a few dry, robotic, helpless ones and they would´t really even say much. I called every week to speak to a tier 2 officer, as I felt some were more inclined to provide additional information than others. I might have been lucky to have spoken to the ones who gave me the information on the pending and then completed background check. But I have to admit that, while I was´t a pain in their butts, I was persistent.

My suggestion is to call every week until you get someone who will feel for you and maybe throw a little more information about your case, but then again, this really depends on how long you have already waited.

We have waited seven months and a half, and have even filed an inquiry on April 4th which to this day remains unassigned. I mentioned all of that, and maybe that´s why they felt as if it was fair to give me more information about our petition.

I hope you get more information on your next call, but better yet hope your NOA2 arrives soon. If you have ANY question you may feel I can help you with, PLEASE ASK.

Good luck!

CA an VA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, Bobbieb!

One question: When did you file your petition?

...Also know that before speaking to the tier 2 officer that I mention on y post, I spoke with a few dry, robotic, helpless ones and they would´t really even say much. I called every week to speak to a tier 2 officer, as I felt some were more inclined to provide additional information than others. I might have been lucky to have spoken to the ones who gave me the information on the pending and then completed background check. But I have to admit that, while I was´t a pain in their butts, I was persistent.

My suggestion is to call every week until you get someone who will feel for you and maybe throw a little more information about your case, but then again, this really depends on how long you have already waited.

We have waited seven months and a half, and have even filed an inquiry on April 4th which to this day remains unassigned. I mentioned all of that, and maybe that´s why they felt as if it was fair to give me more information about our petition.

I hope you get more information on your next call, but better yet hope your NOA2 arrives soon. If you have ANY question you may feel I can help you with, PLEASE ASK.

Good luck!

CA an VA

Dec 15th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow that's so much more information that we got when we called. (We've been waiting 238 days for our NOA2).

We called USCIS a week ago and spoke to a tier 2 and all they said was our case is still processing 'normally' and just because people are getting approved after us doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with our case... so helpful...

:crying:

CA and VA

Timeline

Congrats! How did you find the right congressman to contact? My fiancé is from VA. Is it just a case of googling the ones in his area and sending them emails?

Thank you! (We've been waiting since Dec 11 and its hard thinking we are getting nowhere)

Everyone,

We have just received an email notifying us that our NOA2 was approved - literally 5 minutes ago. We are on skype together and as my fiance opened the email and read it aloud I just started crying. We are overjoyed after having waited for almost 7 months. Our date was December 22nd.

We do believe that the congressman we contacted helped us. My fiance called him earlier today to follow up, and he told us that he had sent in an inquiry on July 7th, and that he would send them a follow up email this afternoon. So yes - we do believe this helped and for any of you still waiting - do not lose hope!! It will happen!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Congrats! How did you find the right congressman to contact? My fiancé is from VA. Is it just a case of googling the ones in his area and sending them emails?

Thank you! (We've been waiting since Dec 11 and its hard thinking we are getting nowhere)

Hello :)

Yes, all he needs to do is google who is the congressman/senator in his area and contact them. there should be information on their website about how to go for them to put inquiries on his behalf. Good luck.

I am still waiting for my No2 as well, from Dec 1.

Timeline

Thanks so much - we'll give that a go.

Best of luck with your case!

Hello :)

Yes, all he needs to do is google who is the congressman/senator in his area and contact them. there should be information on their website about how to go for them to put inquiries on his behalf. Good luck.

I am still waiting for my No2 as well, from Dec 1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.