Cristin

November 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

It's funny how she was so sure about my case when I first talked to her. And then she called me back telling me that too many red flags in my case cause it's a same sex. And that's why USCIS takes longer to investigate blah blah blah. I was like really? So I paid her thousands just to hear this after 7 months? I was so pissed that I didn't even talk to her anymore because I knew what she's going to say. Btw, you'll have to ask for a tier 2 then he/she'll help you to file for a inquiry ( depends on how helpful that tier 2 can be).

I hardly believe that could be a reason but hey, there's not much we can do than wait, lose sleep, cry a lot over it.....I had a tier 2 before and he was not friendly nor helpful BUT I am persistent and I shall call back?

have u tried contacting congressman's office as well?

I hardly believe that could be a reason but hey, there's not much we can do than wait, lose sleep, cry a lot over it.....I had a tier 2 before and he was not friendly nor helpful BUT I am persistent and I shall call back?

have u tried contacting congressman's office as well?

My senator office got back with me last week said that my case was assigned to an officer and has been sent out for background&security check. Of course I do believe in a way that's just the way TSC will answer when being asked.

Timeline

My senator office got back with me last week said that my case was assigned to an officer and has been sent out for background&security check. Of course I do believe in a way that's just the way TSC will answer when being asked.

Then you will probably hear something really soon :)

No approvals last night?

I was looking as well and so far I have not seen any....Is that even possible??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Then you will probably hear something really soon :)

I was looking as well and so far I have not seen any....Is that even possible??

I guess they could've approved people but it just so happened that none of them are on VJ, that seems unlikely though.

It has happened a couple of times that their system has been sending out approvals a few days after the approval, let's hope for that one!

Or maybe they're just so excited about the holiday weekend coming up soon that they stopped working and are instead sat at their desks planning nice parties and trips with their loved ones...

Timeline

I guess they could've approved people but it just so happened that none of them are on VJ, that seems unlikely though.

It has happened a couple of times that their system has been sending out approvals a few days after the approval, let's hope for that one!

Or maybe they're just so excited about the holiday weekend coming up soon that they stopped working and are instead sat at their desks planning nice parties and trips with their loved ones...

Haha, the holiday is not for another week and a half, so I hope not.

Timeline

There are definitely plenty of approvals of people that aren't on vj or people who never come back to update their timeline... have yall not heard of the tsc fairy? http://eepurl.com/bn-xur

218 days and approved. Hang in there guys and contact your reps if you want peace of mind, mine had gotten back to me saying were were assigned to an officer 2 weeks ago, and today the same message but we had an ARN number assigned.

NOA1: November 18, 2014 @ TSC

NOA2: June 24, 2015 218 days

Sent to NVC: July 1, 2015

Embassy Case Number Received: July 10, 2015

Sent to embassy: July 16, 2015

Embassy Received: July 20, 2015

Packet 3 Received/DS 160/Readiness Completed: July 22, 2015

Medical: July 24, 2015

Packet 4 Received: August 11, 2015

Interview: September 4, 2015 Approved

Issued: September 8, 2015

Visa in hand:

POE: September 18, 2015

-----------------------

When filling in your timeline, please understand that all I-129F's are sent to the LOCKBOX in Texas, and then ROUTED (not transferred) to your ASSIGNED service center- the one in Texas "TSC" (not the same as the lockbox!), or the one in California "CSC". If your tracking number starts with WAC, you're at the CSC, you were not transferred! There are no transfers at this time. If your number starts with SRC you're at the TSC and that's where you will serve your entire sentence.USCIS isn't fair.

They don't care about you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

Timeline

Oh I know, VJ is a very small percentage of everyone applying for visas but still a fairly reliable sample size of what is going on. I have heard of tsc fairy and that's a great way to see what's going on in general.

Reps are great too if they have a good idea of the process, if not they're easily fobbed off by the usual TSC spiel. We were told our case had changed 22nd May to under review, I asked if that meant assigned to an adjudicator and our rep said yes (not sure if they knew this to be the case) that's 5 weeks ago now.

There are definitely plenty of approvals of people that aren't on vj or people who never come back to update their timeline... have yall not heard of the tsc fairy? http://eepurl.com/bn-xur

218 days and approved. Hang in there guys and contact your reps if you want peace of mind, mine had gotten back to me saying were were assigned to an officer 2 weeks ago, and today the same message but we had an ARN number assigned.

Congrats!

To all of you if you're thinking about submit a release form to CIS Ombudsman office then don't even bother. I did this morning and was told that their office is currently working on April 24th. She told me to call back in August to see if I can get a response from USCIS. And she won't be able to file for any inquiry until PERHAPS July. I am giving up.

To all of you if you're thinking about submit a release form to CIS Ombudsman office then don't even bother. I did this morning and was told that their office is currently working on April 24th. She told me to call back in August to see if I can get a response from USCIS. And she won't be able to file for any inquiry until PERHAPS July. I am giving up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:cry::cry::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

------------------------------------------------

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Help!! Our I-129F was approved on the 23rd of March 2015... It has been forwarded to the Embassy in London as of April........ And I'm still waiting for an interview date!! Has this happened to anyone else? Why is it taking so long? Is this normal? My immigration lawyer says she has "filed a claim" with the NVC. What does that even mean??

Edited by mrsphlegar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI GUYS , im so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy they approved my noa2 :):):)

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

HI GUYS , im so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy they approved my noa2 :):):)

Congratulations!!!

04/01/2013 - Met online

07/13/2013 - Met in person in Paris, traveled together throughout Europe for 3 weeks - France, Brussels, Italy

10/13/2013 - Celebrated my Anna's birthday together in Prague

01/26/2014 - Met her family for the first time, then traveled together to Zermatt, Switzerland

05/26/2014 - Proposed to her during my visit over Memorial Day Weekend

07/14/2014 - Traveled with me on a business trip to Dublin, Ireland

08/26/2014 - Spent 2 weeks together in Riga, Latvia

11/18/2014 - Filed I-129F and received NOA1 from the USCIS

12/31/2014 - Spent the New Year in St. Petersburg, Russia

02/14/2015 - Spent Valentine's Day together in Zell Am See, Austria

05/26/2015 - Visited her over the Memorial Day Weekend

07/03/2015 - Surprise visit over the 4th of July weekend

07/28/2015 - Received e-mail and text notification that I-129F has been approved

12/28/2015 - Visa Interview in Warsaw, Poland

05/21/2016 - Arrived in the US

06/12/2016 - Got married!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.